what a fright

babystar31

Gold Member
OMG

Last night just gettin into bed at back of 1am and hear someone tryin to burst thru my door :O go thru the hall to get a look and some guy is literally slamming his body against my door tryin to break it down. I called out "whos there" stupidly,.....thinkin itscare him away but NOOOO he then shakin the handle tryin to get in then started kicking hell out of the door of my outside storage outhouse thing.....i phoned 999 and they were there in minutes....found him sittin outside out of his face. Apparently he was at the wrong house. Like thats any excuse lol

So glad Sonny didnt wake up....

Still shakin thinking about it grr

They shouldnt drink like that if they cant remember where they live ! poor thing you must of been scared i know i would be x

Its amazing how often that happens - seriously :eek:

When we're night shift I can guarantee never a night goes by but we dont get at least one call like that.

Glad youre ok x

I'd have been terrified too! I'm so glad the police showed quickly. And that the guy wasn't stronger!

I heard he was trying to get out.......!! :eek:

god how frightening.
My mums hubby is the same when he drinks, when they were in spain 1 year he went to the toilet, well he thought he had, the security found him in the corridors in his undies, so funny . and least to say embarassing for my mum.:eek:

LOL that reminds me of a story. my auntie lives in a street where everyone knows each other and is really friendly. well this one guy sold his house to move across the road (bigger house) and one night a neighbour had a field BBQ (theres a huge field next to all there houses). He got a tad drunk, went home, or so we thought. The girl who bought his house went home later on, and found him fast asleep in her bed. He had obviously forgottten he had moved house lol.....hes never lived that one down!

Beer contains female hormones! Yes, that's right, FEMALE hormones!

Last month, Montreal University and scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain Phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men each drank 8 schooners of beer within a one (1) hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects, yes, 100% of all these men:-

1) Argued over nothing.

2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong

3) Gained weight.

4) Talked excessively without making sense.

5) Became overly emotional

6) Couldn't drive.

7) Failed to think rationally, and

8 ) Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary!!

Now going into hiding while you ladies prepare to lynch me.....!!:cool:

Blooming heck! I remember exactly the same happening to our house when I was little. We were absolutely petrified. The police came and the man was just so placid. He held his hands out while they put the handcuffs on him. Actually he was ok just drunk. We were lucky. So were you.

Back