What a long day its been

Well done :flowers:

HiFi Bar - Good Choice (haven't figured out the quote thingy yet!) proper proud of ya kittykat

hi gys having rustic chips 4 syns wanna know whsat to have yummy with them was gonna have cheesy chips but had my cheese today and its 6 syns for 1oz what else can i have please not beans as ive had them today too

Mmmmhhh sounds lush aint had mushy peas in ages, was going to say gravy.

Yippeee guess what I'm gonna have tomoro - cheers Karen

i like sw potato wedges/chips with a quorn crispy fillet (3.5 sins) and a tin of mushy peas with loads of ketchup. if you're starving it's definately one of those 'i'm so full i can't move' meals :D

cheers guys
well realised had only 1 hex a so had another and cheesy chips it was mmmmm was delicious !!!! dunno what to have tonite though on a green day ....

..... chicken & mush pasta in sauce with qourn tikka and 1oz cheese mmmmmmmmmm

yum! :D

it was yum beki believe me !

well got up this morning and as it was such a lovely day i went swimming did 20 lengths 25 mins and then drove to epsom downs and walked for 45 mins 1.6 miles feel great for it but knackered too !!

Good for you huni :)

Im swimming tomm :) I danced last night and been park this morn with kids - nuff exercise for me today lol
xx

well done on the exercise front laydeez x

well got up this morning and as it was such a lovely day i went swimming did 20 lengths 25 mins and then drove to epsom downs and walked for 45 mins 1.6 miles feel great for it but knackered too !!

do you exercise alone? i really hate walking because it's sooooooooooo boring. i really need to sort my ipod out so i can walk and sing along in my head - maybe that'll keep me interested.

Back