What a long day its been

im soooo up for getting slimmer of the week this week my head really seems to be in the right place this time round !!

That's brilliant for your second week! I only lost 3lb on my FIRST week!! Well done you, and good luck for SOTW this week :D xxxx

#hope you do it huni
x

Well its my best mates birthday and were out tonite for a boogie and i decided to be the designated driver cant remember the last friday i went out and drove !!!!!!

have a gd night huni :)

well lasted till 10.30 :confused::confused: feet were hurting and headache starting no fun when your sober so made my excuses and left did have a few tears in car on way home as everyone there was sooo beautiful and getting soo much attention and i felt sooo fat !!!

((((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))))) so sorry you felt like that :( :( :(

Get in there !! you are doing absolutley fanflippingasticly great ! I would have literally bowed down at your feet if i had been in your class when they announced that! keep at it you can do it and im here for another 86-90lbs so if you need any support give me a shout Gen xx

Sorry your night out didnt go to plan but just think not long and you will be able to go and boogie on down in a new frock! and shake your skinnier ass. dont ever ever feel upset and think you are fat, your temporarily bigger than you want to be but it doesnt mean your not attractive or good looking because looking at your piccie id have to keep Mr G away from ya for starters :)

Last edited:
Get in there !! you are doing absolutley fanflippingasticly great ! I would have literally bowed down at your feet if i had been in your class when they announced that! keep at it you can do it and im here for another 86-90lbs so if you need any support give me a shout Gen xx

Sorry your night out didnt go to plan but just think not long and you will be able to go and boogie on down in a new frock! and shake your skinnier ass. dont ever ever feel upset and think you are fat, your temporarily bigger than you want to be but it doesnt mean your not attractive or good looking because looking at your piccie id have to keep Mr G away from ya for starters :)

thanks mate xxxxx

Wow,that's great!!! You know u gotta share the secret lol. I hope that gives you the motivation to go all the way.Keep it up!!

well ive picked myself up and dusted myself off and feel better today so i decided to go swimming !! havent been since holiday in august was previously doing active life through docs which is where you an use all facilities including gym at s reduced rate for 3 months so i called the gym and theyve given me a card till 17/01/09 !! so im deff gonna start going again and i feel fab for doing 20 lengths off now to have a breakfast and make chicken cassarole

great motivation - i need to push myself to do anything! i spent yesterday in bed and went shopping for an hour! and so far today i've stayed in bed and made a 'fry-up'

my swimming pool is a 2 minute drive from me...but i am sooooooooooo lazy. then friends say they'll go with me but we never seem to be free at the same times.

great motivation - i need to push myself to do anything! i spent yesterday in bed and went shopping for an hour! and so far today i've stayed in bed and made a 'fry-up'

my swimming pool is a 2 minute drive from me...but i am sooooooooooo lazy. then friends say they'll go with me but we never seem to be free at the same times.

just get up and go i promise youll be fine once your there ive decided to go early as theres less kids there ! yes ive just had bacon sausages and mushrooms divine and all free !!! if you were nearer id drag you there when im visiting my brother in poole and fancy a swim ill nudge ya !!

i don't mind the actual swimming part. it's the build-up. have to shave my legs, which seems to take forever.

i can't believe how lazy i am. i used to be a sports freak when i was younger.

didnt bother shaving !!

i'm pale but my leg hair is really dark, so i need to.

i do need to get my arse into gear and start going again though - i think when i start my new job i'll feel better as no more shift work :)

which pool do you go to?

am trying to pick up the courage to scare the locals by going for a dip, I can see the dolphin pool from my house but still don't go...

which pool do you go to?

am trying to pick up the courage to scare the locals by going for a dip, I can see the dolphin pool from my house but still don't go...

i went there last month when looking after my nieces they loved it there especially the diving pool and the baby pool is sooo warm

Back