What a long day its been

Rather randomly the dolphin pool is the only one i swim in even though i live in Manchester , i swim when i go visit Mr G who lives in Bournemouth but dont swim when im at home.. dunno why guess it might be because my legs are shaved when i vist Mr G or i wont get any action or maybe its because the manager of my local pool was one of the people who used to give me crup @ school for being big I suppose i should just find another pool near home..and i really have no excuse because yesterday i got my new cossie from simply be i ordered bikini shorts to match these hide the one bit of my body I hate the bit at the top of my legs apparently I now look like a superhero with the cossie and shorts on!

you go girl i order from simply be too got a lovely cozzie from there for my holiday and it had a panel down the front that hid your tummy

went shopping yest and bought tesco tinned macaroni cheese and spicy ravioli just looked them up on syn line and there NOT FREE on a green day oh well something else to go in the goodie bag for my mate

which pool do you go to?

am trying to pick up the courage to scare the locals by going for a dip, I can see the dolphin pool from my house but still don't go...

my closet pool is the littledown centre. it's quite nice in there too, but i always seem to find an excuse not to go!

my closet pool is the littledown centre. it's quite nice in there too, but i always seem to find an excuse not to go!

I used to go there every sunday when I lived I bournemouth, last time was just before they closed it down cos of that problem with the water (about 7 yrs ago) got horrendous strep throat..:( but it is a lovely pool.

Cant believe its come round sooo quick

wish me luck guys xxxxx

Just been reading about ur fab start kittykat. Well done & keep up the good work. I'm back on SW ...........again!! I'm looking forward to keeping up with everyones journey

cheers guys totslly crapping myself :confused:

Run the tap and pee pee pee! lol

have already peed and the other !! no more fluids for me now till i crack open that DC once weighed might even have a bar too as im really hungry

Make sure its an alpen light Hex!!!! Good luck

3.5lbs and slimmer of the week !!!!:):):):)

Yeah well done... hope you didn't do that bar!

Back