What a pound of fat looks like (not a nice picture!!!!)

This picture is of 1 lb of fat, It shocked me quite a bit to be honest and I have this picture on my desk at work and I have it at home in the kitchen.

Sometimes we need to be shocked to get to our goals, I have lost 23 of these so far and each time I look at it I want to lose more, so I hope it helps you

I have a picture of 5 pounds of fat and the 1 pound of fat and every time I lose I add an additional picture to my weight loss spreadsheet to make up the amount.

It helps me visualise just how much Ive lost and helps me stay on track.

woooooo that is a mega kick up the bum!! thanks for that!!! yuk, good mental image when ya feling tempted though!!

i have lost 10 and half of these, where do they go???, wonder if when u are asleep a huge fat hoover comes and sucks up all fat lost

That is horrid!
Im glad my extra poundage is slowly going!

that is gross, but such a good image to have around whenever i feel bit down about not loosing so much one week its like well i've lost some of those! thanks loads marmiteman=D

Yuck!! I've put that as my desktop pic...that will give my son a shock next time he steals my laptop! lol

lol thats yukky...

Good motivation pic!! Pretty gross though to think how many of those I have in my body!! x

Fabulous! I certainly won't be moaning next time I lose 'only' one pound :)

Back