What a week to start !!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by elffie01, 22 January 2009 Social URL.

1. elffie01

elffie01 Im Meellttinngg!! :)

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(18.09%)
    Diet:
    slop, I mean puree
    Hi there to all and lurkers :p
    Ok so i have given up on the idea of surgery..for now lol

I spotted CS in the chemist and thought what the hell. Bought the starter pack last Friday but put it off till Monday like you do!
    Woke up all ready to go...stomach ache..yep TOTM ..:mad:

So now not only do i have to put up with the bad mood, NEED for chocolate, stomach ache, water retention, yes dont i have it easy lol.; I have to put up with lack of food too :8855:

SO anyhow I have been good, replacing 2 meals with the shakes. No snacking in between except for the cheese slice ham n pickle which are yum lol, but they are allowed. !

I know my first weeks weigh in wont show a good loss but im hoping for the following week to show that something good, you know to the point that my scales thinks i no longer have 2 legs !

Im also going to say that the shakes are nice, yep every single flavour. I dont tend to like strawberry or caramel as they are usually sickly but they are nice, yep nice not just bearable lol

Anyhow good luck all :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sharon kim

sharon kim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    hi good luck with the cs i also live in bradford

4. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi - welcome aboard! Well done on your first week, totm as well - yikees! I've found the shakes really nice too and had my first choc fudge bar today and it was really, really nice! Only day 4 for me at the mo but so far so good.....look forward to hearing how you're getting on.

Good luck and best wishes x

5. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    oh i sympathise with you, although im on week two but honestly im ready to kill anyone who looks at me lol i dont usually have PMT but feeek do i have it now lol well done for ur first week and for joining us, cant wait to see how u get on, good luck!!

6. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Me too with the PMT - watch out everyone!

7. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    lol we should have a neon light above our heads when its pmt time warning anyone who dares to look at us

8. peppa

peppa Pwincess

how much is CS and what kind of weight losses has people experienced

9. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    hiya, its 24.99 for 14 shakes, that would last you a week. you can also buy the starter pack and that costs i think around the 34.00 mark, but that gets you the book, the shaker, two free soups nd a diary.

10. peppa

peppa Pwincess

thanks for that emily:D

11. elffie01

elffie01 Im Meellttinngg!! :)

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(18.09%)
    Diet:
    slop, I mean puree
    Thanks all :D

Well the PMT has died down to a dull roar every now and then lol. Im doing ok I think, Im being very careful this week as Im not 100% sure what i can and cant eat yet.
    Im struggling with water though, im not drinking enough and i know it. I struggle badly with water as i hate it lol, and besides its too cold to drink freezing cold water :rolleyes:

Ill have to try better next week , hopefully that combined with the exercise i will be starting on monday will kick things into action

12. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    i have been absolutely freezing most of the time and the water doesnt help lol nor does the fact that i have to have it freezing cold! glad your more like yoursef now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.