What a week to start !!!

elffie01

Im Meellttinngg!! :)
Hi there to all and lurkers :p
Ok so i have given up on the idea of surgery..for now lol

I spotted CS in the chemist and thought what the hell. Bought the starter pack last Friday but put it off till Monday like you do!
Woke up all ready to go...stomach ache..yep TOTM ..:mad:

So now not only do i have to put up with the bad mood, NEED for chocolate, stomach ache, water retention, yes dont i have it easy lol.; I have to put up with lack of food too :8855:

SO anyhow I have been good, replacing 2 meals with the shakes. No snacking in between except for the cheese slice ham n pickle which are yum lol, but they are allowed. !

I know my first weeks weigh in wont show a good loss but im hoping for the following week to show that something good, you know to the point that my scales thinks i no longer have 2 legs !

Im also going to say that the shakes are nice, yep every single flavour. I dont tend to like strawberry or caramel as they are usually sickly but they are nice, yep nice not just bearable lol

Anyhow good luck all :D

hi good luck with the cs i also live in bradford

Hi - welcome aboard! Well done on your first week, totm as well - yikees! I've found the shakes really nice too and had my first choc fudge bar today and it was really, really nice! Only day 4 for me at the mo but so far so good.....look forward to hearing how you're getting on.

Good luck and best wishes x

oh i sympathise with you, although im on week two but honestly im ready to kill anyone who looks at me lol i dont usually have PMT but feeek do i have it now lol well done for ur first week and for joining us, cant wait to see how u get on, good luck!!

lol we should have a neon light above our heads when its pmt time warning anyone who dares to look at us

hiya, its 24.99 for 14 shakes, that would last you a week. you can also buy the starter pack and that costs i think around the 34.00 mark, but that gets you the book, the shaker, two free soups nd a diary.

Thanks all :D

Well the PMT has died down to a dull roar every now and then lol. Im doing ok I think, Im being very careful this week as Im not 100% sure what i can and cant eat yet.
Im struggling with water though, im not drinking enough and i know it. I struggle badly with water as i hate it lol, and besides its too cold to drink freezing cold water :rolleyes:

Ill have to try better next week , hopefully that combined with the exercise i will be starting on monday will kick things into action

i have been absolutely freezing most of the time and the water doesnt help lol nor does the fact that i have to have it freezing cold! glad your more like yoursef now.

Back