WHAT ABOUT OUR BREATH???

EmmaLou

My breath stinks!!!!! help!!!

what can i have, I have tried brushing my teeth, breath spray. i haven/t tried chewing gum coz i have heard it can kick you out of ketosis, so i am staying away from that for now.
i am scared to talk to people!!

what do you all use for your breath and do we have bad breath the whole time we are in ketosis?

well heres to Day 2 x

I have always chewed on gum tbh, never knocked me out of ketosis xxx

i always use the breath spray.

Breath spray all the way!!And lots of water!xx

chewing gum wont knock u out of ketosis as long as u stick to sugar free and mint varieties only.
some people say it makes them feel hungry but thats only due to the signals to the brain.
however, i and many others chew gum all day with no hunger feelings at all. in fact i think it helps when i want to chew something.

Think I will be heading to the chemist for more breath spray!!! Lol

i have breath spray and mouth wash
Ah yes cant forget the good old mouth wash!
A good one is (although used for bleeding gums or after tooth ops etc)is Corsodyl its on the tele and lasts all day,leaves a funny taste but you even wake up in the morning with okish breath if you use it before bedtime!
xx

I brush my teeth, use mouth wash and try to drink plenty of water. Although I have chewed gum a couple of times.
I had a bit of an embarrassing moment the other day, I left dd and ds2 (who was in his playpen) in the sitting room while I got ready, when I walked back in I could smell ds2 had filled his nappy when dd sweetly said "mammy I can smell something and it smells like your breath" :eek:

pineapplehead said:
I brush my teeth, use mouth wash and try to drink plenty of water. Although I have chewed gum a couple of times.
I had a bit of an embarrassing moment the other day, I left dd and ds2 (who was in his playpen) in the sitting room while I got ready, when I walked back in I could smell ds2 had filled his nappy when dd sweetly said "mammy I can smell something and it smells like your breath" :eek:

Lol, that has made me laugh!! Children are far too truthful. Lol

Its delightful isnt it this dog breath?? - I find the more water I drink the better it is but also rely on spray and chewing gum! Gum does make me feel hungry for some reason so i tend to chew really quick and freshen my mouth and the spit it out as quickly as I can x

Oh that is hilarious!Trust kids to say it as it is!
xx

Back