What activity can't you wait to do when slim?

BellyFlop

Silver Member
I want to ice skate, bungee jump and hang nekkid from a chandelier with a rose between my cheeks while Dermot O'Leary waits to catch me below!:D

C'mon, spill!:D

Were Wimmen of the World in here!

i want to go on EVERY ride at alton towers and disney world without even thinking "will i fit in there"
LL x

i want to go on EVERY ride at alton towers and disney world without even thinking "will i fit in there"
LL x

Oooh, and ride a donkey too!:eek:;):D

Most of mine are sexual .........oh i can't bloody wait

Love the idea of the rides at Alton Towers - last time I went the man on the ride had to use his knees to get the bar to shut on me - I cud hardly breathe - already down to 48 chest now from 52 so shud fit nicely by the time I go!!

going climbing,skiing and more walking,masterbation is out of the window as I reckon they'll be a queue to give me a hand lol xxx

I used to love skiing when I was young...tried last year again when the ski slope opened next to the Trafford centre, and my ankles and right knee gave me jip for a week afterwards:(

Go swimming without feeling like everyone is looking at me in disgust.

Go running.

Shop properly!!!!

I can't think of anything that isn't rude and I wouldn't want to offend the young ladies on the forum!

lol thats why i kept my mouth shut tooo :whistle:

going climbing,skiing and more walking,masterbation is out of the window as I reckon they'll be a queue to give me a hand lol xxx

LOL :talk017::talk017::talk017:

I'm really wanting to learn to Salsa and plan to start a class as my reward for getting to goal - I want to feel as sexy as the dance is...... !!

I want to goto a soft play centre near me and be able to play in the ball pit,slide,climbing frame etc....with my 2yr old nephew instead of having to sit at the table watching and waving him while all the other adults play with their kids.And i want to take him swimming too.
Oh and surfing too :)

Have sex..and feel completely body confident and ultra sexy x

Have sex..and feel completely body confident and ultra sexy x

Well I seem to have managed feeling body confident and relatively attractive... it's just the bloody cramp that get's in the way at the most inopportune moments!!! I hate getting old!! ;)

Gx

I could be of some help here I wont charge much I will even give you a 10% discount with 20% extra free while my stocks last ;-p x

Yep sex all the way :D..... fit into thigh high boots and nothing else :D xx

Back