What activity can't you wait to do when slim?

purleeese Im sat here drooling now x

Yep sex all the way :D..... fit into thigh high boots and nothing else :D xx

Oh yeah that would be fab, they do some bright red PVC numbers on Ebay!!

Looking forward to everything..cant even begin with the list... more active with the kids... more outgoing... clothes clothes clothes and more clothes.. not wearing much in the summer.. looking good in lingerie.. huge sexathons.. swimming.. going out dancing etc..x

Well I seem to have managed feeling body confident and relatively attractive... it's just the bloody cramp that get's in the way at the most inopportune moments!!! I hate getting old!! ;)

Gx
Bananas hunni ...jesus i hate cramp xx

full frontal looking in the mirror - neck up only for now !!! definately want to get into swimwear and sit on a beach without feeling like a fat pig, I would love to learn to ski but i'm scared of heights !!

Oh yeah that would be fab, they do some bright red PVC numbers on Ebay!!

:D:D now your talking (see you've been looking).... but i have to say i'd have to choose black. Can't wait:D;)

I have some, you left em here remember ;-p x

sounds a bit cheesy but when i get down to goal i wanna get some pole dancing lessons and give my boyf and private show, to reward him for putting up with me through this.... and not be para about covering my belly n thighs, tiny winy little outfit!!! i'll be a sexy hot chick again....bring it on!

Dancing and not feeling self-concious about it :)
And of course what the majority of you guys have put :p

I really want to go swimming, as i have avoided taking my kids to a swimming pool for years because I was too embarrased of my shape. I am also going to enjoy clothes shopping, and stop buying clothes to cover me up, but now to show my new figure off.
As far as sex, well I have a great hubby who has loved me for 20 years whether fat or thin, but it certainly would be great to look far more physically attractive for him.;)

I second that Julie!

I would love to be able to go swimming without looking like the Michelin Man!!! Lol!

Back