what advice can you give?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by kellie, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. kellie

kellie Member

im trying realy har to lose some weight, i did lose 5stone but have gained back half of that. ive managed to shift a stone of it through healthy eating.
    we go on holiday in july and i really need to lose about 1 1/2 stone, but for some reason i just cant seem to get back on the wagon.
    has anyone else been in the same boat?
    i know if i dont lose this weight i will feel like ive failed, so any adviece would really help.
    if that fails would someone plese give me a big kick up the bum.
    thanks in advance for any help
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Kellie hunni

I was on Cd 2 years ago and lost 3 stones of which I have regained. I restarted 6 weeks ago and in the first 4 weeks I lost 16lbs. Since then I have found it really hard to get back on track.
    I am fine until tea time then I cave in! So in the past 2 weeks I have lost 2lbs and Im not even gonna bother weighing in tomorrow as I know I won't have lost anything!

So come on girlie lets try this together!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.