What age are you?

I'm 30.......31 in August (eeek!)

I'm 34, 35 in November
Ditto! I too am 34, and will be 35 in November. What date, lin? My Birthday's on the 18th.

My thirties have been my best years - lost all of my weight, graduated with a good degree, did teacher training, and now work at a job that I love! (Most of the time. :p)

Jo x

Hi Jo,
I'll be 35 on the 12th November
I have enjoyed my thirties too
I dont want to be fat and forty so I started CD last week (day 9).
I'm a nurse and love my job most days - I often wish i had been a teacher, but i wouldn't turn the clocks back i have a lovely daughter (7) and a great DH - ahhh -sick bucket please lol

I'm 39.... Want to be thin for my big 40 next April!

32 and 33 at the end of Sept, and I will be at goal by then!

20, 21 next march and will be a size 10!!!

I'm 29, and desperately don't want to be fat in my 30's. I've got till Feb next year to get it all off then, no pressure!!

:)

Dee x

im just after turning 19!!

I'm 30 in July, will be the one looking HOT in my little black dress, hopefully.....
Bren
X

im 22, 23 in sept god getting old now :(

blimey we're pretty much exactly the same age lol... september 85 is definitely the coolest year and month to be born in...

I'm 38, will be 39 in January..and depending on what band I watch I turn into a 15 year old....
Never mind - my next major gig tour is in the autumn and I will look good by then...only 3 stone to go...

The only thing I have to say that I regret having waited sooo long to do something..

I am one of the oldest here but feel about 26..

xxx

I'm 24 going on 70. I'm doing CD for the first and last time while I'm still young, and before it gets harder and harder to shed (a) the pounds and (b) the bad habits!

I'm 38, will be 39 in January..and depending on what band I watch I turn into a 15 year old....
Never mind - my next major gig tour is in the autumn and I will look good by then...only 3 stone to go...

The only thing I have to say that I regret having waited sooo long to do something..

I am one of the oldest here but feel about 26..

xxx

Nope....as I said I am (gulp) 44, 45 in March!! Dont feel it at all tho!!

at 47 I am the oldest,but can I knock a few years off my real age as my OH is 36,and he keeps me young..

37 (OMG)!!!

Back