what am I doing wrong??

Lily said:
Sauce - why've you got a confused smiley next to the 3lbs loss in your signature? That's a really good loss even when you've got several stones to lose!

Anyway - never mind that for now. The one pound loss (sometimes even no loss) in week 3 is quite common. It always annoys me a bit that CWPCs don't tell their clients that it is! It's just water retention masking the fat loss. If you stick to the plan, you'll be losing the same amount of fat (give or take) every week. It just doesn't show up at the scales because scales are stupid and can't tell the difference between fat and water. There will be weeks where you only lose a pound - there may even be weeks where you lose nothing - but they're nearly always followed by weeks where you have a great loss. Weight loss isn't linear - it doesn't come off in neat little chunks, unfortunately. But it all balances out in the end.

Look at the positive, hun - you've lost 10lbs in 3 weeks. That's an average of more than 3 pounds a week! Considering you haven't got loads to lose, that's a brilliant rate of loss. :happy096:

So give yourself a well-earned pat on the back and trust in the plan. The weight will come off, I promise! :hug99:

Hi Lilly
I found this really useful it's my week three and I only lost 2 1/2lbs which I was really disappointed about as I'm on SS and been 100% so was hoping for more :-(

But now I can feel a little more hopeful that next week will be a better WI

I wonder why they don't tell you this!! Grrr

Back