1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by BRUNTY554, 12 April 2014 Social URL.

1. BRUNTY554

BRUNTY554 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi everyone

i have done SW green in the past and lost 2.5 stones however stopped and put it all back on and more and since then 2005 I have been on loads of different diets. I was in calorie counting pre my current SW attempt which started in Jan and I have lost 1 stone on that however now been following ee for three weeks and in my first week I lost 2 pounds and the last two weeks sts

i am really fed up as lots of others say they are successful with ee and lose lots if weight

i am heavy so surely it should be coming off.

all advice welcome

should I do green instead or stick with ee?
    thx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tamkat

tamkat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(18.3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    just replied on your other post too,I would suggest to try a green week,it worked in the past for you so probably will now,I really hope it does as its unfair on you to have 2 sts.EE does work but ive struggled to lose weight on it as I think I have too much free food & not enough superfree & have much better losses eating quorn instead of meat.Hope this helps x

4. BRUNTY554

BRUNTY554 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hay. Thanks I just read your post

i am going to do ee for one more week and see if it does anything and if not move to green

today I have had

breakkie. Aldi benefit cereal 4.5s. Milk out of HE A and grapes

lunch was homemade spag bolognaise with passata and peppers and a muller yoghurt

dinner will be jacket potato with gammon and green beans

I am sure I will have some more syns today and I have some mug shots and apples if I get hungry

i have bananas but I read somewhere that they may stall weight loss and I have eaten a lot of those lately so I am staying away from them
    thx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.