What am I going to do while on holiday?

Tracy P

Okay heres the problem, we've booked an all-inc holiday for a fortnight in the carribean. I would have been on my vlcd for 12 weeks to the day when we leave. If all goes to plan i would be half way to my final goal.

So do I continue to have my bars and shakes (DH would not approve of this) or do i change to a low carb diet? Or just try to eat under 1200 calories? Oh I don't know what I'm going to do.

I know its a long way off but I wondered what everyone else does when they go away? ......just thinking about all that fresh fruit and food :(

DH? Is that some obscure shorthand for "Mein Fuehrer"?

Who cares who approves of you dieting? If you want to lose weight, you go right ahead and do it. If MF doesn't like it, he can kiss your pert little bottom :D

LOL Darling husband! No to be fair he is very supportive, he just thinks eating infront of me (at an all you can eat buffet) is cruel and unusual punishment. I have no choice, I have to go to the meals ( I have 3 kids). I just can't decide whether to have a fortnight off and eat salads or stick with the meal replacement packs.

Heh heh heh! :D

Why not contact the company who owns the location and ask what kinds of items are included in the buffet? That way you can think ahead and plan to fill the majority of your plate with salad items, then just tuck a little protein on the side :)

Back