What an awful awful week

FionaMcd

Gold Member
Well I should hang my head in shame really. Twice this week I've totally knocked my syn count out of the ball park. I don't know quite what I think I'm playing at even as I reached for the snacks I was thinking fi you don't need to eat this but I did anyway :( I think it's boredom my husband works for the railway and due to olympics he's been put on night shift and it sucks I'm tired my baby is teething and to top it off he hasn't been able to walk (sciatica spelling??) so I have been running around like an idiot for him it's time of the month again!!!! Ugh what can I say other than write it off and try again. My meals and day time snacks have been 100% sw friendly 1/2 plate super free counted h extras etc just night time when I'm alone at home (shhh don't tell but sitting awake for ages cause at 28 I'm still scared of the dark, robbers etc) so I will try again and try shift this guilt I'm carrying around for being such a piglet!! X

You sound like you're having a tough time, and maybe you feel things are a bit out of your control, what with your husband being away, your baby teething etc. These are things you can't control. SO it's becoming easy to let your eating spiral out of your control too. In fact, what you eat is one of the things you can control; and how much better will you feel when you DO take charge? :)
Sorry you're having a tough time, but don't look back on mistakes this week food wise, and look ahead instead! Good luck :D xxx

Thanks for your lovely reply I shall just march on today all sparkly and new!! My husband isn't on nights till end of the week yay :) baby seems to have settled again so lots of fruit veg and water with yummy food. X

Well done on jumping back onto the S W bus!

You're not. You had one set back- because you're human. It's important that you've recognised where you can improve, accept what's happened and move on :)

Go stand in the mirror and remind yourself that you're beautiful :)

Back