What an excellent morning!

Lucky7

Lucky7
Was disciplined last night, and despite my OH going out down the pub, I went to my Body Pump class, then stayed in, had my fave syn free chicken, noodle and veg stir fry amd choc orange muller, did my roots (I HATE doing that job - black hair dye in a white bathroom make me stress out) stuck within my syns and had an early night.

Woke up lovely and refreshed and headed for 9.15 Legs, Bums and Tums class which I really enjoyed, and then afterwards realised they'd scheduled in a new Zumba class after it, so I stayed for that as well.

Came back to find the postman had delivered 2 parcels. A top I'd forgotten all about as it had taken so long to come so is a bit like getting a present, and some real bargain clarks sandals from e-bay that I picked up for £5.50 thinking they'd be 'okay' for work. No way! They're far too nice for work, and fit like a dream. Lovely soft leather, and if ever worn, certainly only indoors!

To top it all, my OH is moving us into the spare room today (been talking about it for ages but he's always too hung over at the weekend or tired in the week to help me. He's just told me he'll sort the furniture out if I go to the shops for some new bed linen. (Think maybe all this hard work at the gym and slimming world is paying off - he's been very complimentary of late :heartpump:).

Anyway - sorry to go on. :D Hope everyone else is having a good day. x

I loved reading your post and could feel your energy, happiness and enthusiasm for life jumping off the page.

Enjoy your new clothes and OH's compliments:cupid:

Brilliant............. be proud of yourself not just for sticking to plan and all the other stuff, but for making those of us who have read this feel so good as well.

Thank you !!!

Back