What an excuse...

Starlight

Gold Member
I read that article, there's more info here Sandy. Makes me boiling mad!

CLICKY

We have cereal for breakfast, bacon butties for lunch and microwave pies with mashed potato or chips for dinner," Mrs Chawner told Closer magazine.
"All that healthy food, like fruit and veg, is too expensive. We're fat because it's in our genes.

Hmmmm nothing to do with the pie and mash & bacon butties then?? The youngest daughters excuse is laughable... shes a student so doesnt have time??

Reactions: Jim
I was grinding my teeth the whole time I was reading it yesterday Sandy.

Oooh it makes me mad! If I was on benefits I would only pay half of what I do for my gym membership. And I can't afford to spend £50 a week on food! I don't qualify for exercise on prescription because I do martial arts and have made the effort myself to get fit. It's a joke, they will have all the help they need at their disposal and all they do is make excuses. They are just lazy and a drain on us tax payers

:eek: i am absolutely shocked!! they bring in more money a year than my partner for doing absolutely f all, i am livid that they can get that much money and say it is insufficient to live on, its a joke :eek:
they dont have "time to lose weight" wtf do they do all day:confused:

disgusting, they should be made to get off their asses and get jobs, they have no reason not to work imo!

If you've time enough to pose for photo shoots, time enough to give interviews and time enough to enter "talent" competitions - you can certainly find the time to work, diet and exercise.

What a bunch of lazy useless wasters.

Carol x

Back