what an idiot!!!

mandydef

Hi all,

on what should be the beginning of day 5 for me, i feel like i am back to day 1:(

after doing so very well, last night i had half a glass of dry wine with my mum:break_diet:
I am absolutely gutted!! Dont know why i did it, and within 10 minutes i felt so sh*t:sigh:

Any way, today is another day so they say. Hope everyone finding it easier than me...

Hi Mandy.. hope you are having a good day today. You're one day ahead of me i think day 5? I'm on day 4 now.. still on the wagon - but find myself daydreaming about food. I don't feel starving.. but I miss food - like a friend I haven't seen in ages! oh my god - it's only been 4 days! i obviously have issues :wave_cry:

take care
kimmy x

hi mandy and kimmy well done for getting this far im currently on day 8 and feel great had my first weigh in today 7lb loss first week so just stick with it gd luck

tammy x

Well done Tammy,

thats brill for your first weigh in, you should be really proud of yourself:) does it really get easier?? also, can you tell that you have lost weight, or is it mainly fluid in first week??

scales are telling me i have lost weight, but tbh i dont think i look any different:jelous:

hi mandy! don`t beat yourself up i am sure it will be fine!.........and at least it was only the one glass!! and not the whole bottle lol!

mmm wine... i miss it too!! would do anything for a big glass of red. i'd say i'd be a cheap date at this stage :) Hope today is going well for you Mandy

kimmy x

thanks kimmy,

not too bad actually, jumped back on the wagon and stuck to it religiously, better be worth it on thursday:p

how are you finding it?? i really miss a glass of red in the evening when kids gone bed:sigh:

anyway, off to work...have a good morning;)

glad to hear you're back on the wagon Mandy. I'm sure it will all be worth it on thursday :)
I'm not finding the diet as bad as I expected. day 5 now and going strong! i tried one of those breath strips yesterday and as soon as i popped it in my mouth my tummy started grumbling very loudly!! it was the first time i really felt starving.. so i'll keep them for emergencys - when i need to be in close proximity to someone and my breath stinks! :sigh:

hope you have a good day
kimmy x

Hi all,

on what should be the beginning of day 5 for me, i feel like i am back to day 1:(

after doing so very well, last night i had half a glass of dry wine with my mum:break_diet:
I am absolutely gutted!! Dont know why i did it, and within 10 minutes i felt so sh*t:sigh:

Any way, today is another day so they say. Hope everyone finding it easier than me...

Have you read the Sticky about alcohol? its a really big no no. Some people have been very ill after drinking whilst on LT

Back