What an interesting fortnight!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Wants to Be Slim, 14 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Wants to Be Slim

Wants to Be Slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st0.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(9.66%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've just finished 2nd week on Zenical. First week i lost 8lbs! Very happy.
    Then i went to visit my mum and stayed 3 nights, drinking a bottle of wine to myself each night! Yes, 3 bottles!!! I still took tablets and ate low fat etc. Have had no side effects at all (bonus) but got weighed when i came home and gained 5lbs. Hardly surprising really. So been watching what i ate etc and got weighed today at the doctors and i have lost 9lbs in 2 weeks. I'm really happy with that! 3 bottles of wine! lol I wont be doing that again because i could have lost another 5lbs rather than re-losing the original 5lbs i lost.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Well done on the loss so far. This is a steep learning curve, and you have learned over the past fortnight what not to do! Not that I would rule wine out completely of course. :party0036:

KB

4. madchef

madchef Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat
    Rule out wine never :eek: I intend that this will be my last diet ever so I intend to change the way I eat completely so the weight stays off but I will not change my life so much that I would be miserable and a weekend without a relaxing bottle of wine or three [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]is definitely not on.

5. Wants to Be Slim

Wants to Be Slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st0.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(9.66%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm not ruling out wine, but maybe not 3 bottles over 3 nights. Or at least if i'm having a binge, then go on vodka and pepsi max. lol

TBH, i dont normally drink that much or binge, so i'll be sticky to my normal amounts. lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.