What an interesting fortnight!

Wants to Be Slim

I've just finished 2nd week on Zenical. First week i lost 8lbs! Very happy.
Then i went to visit my mum and stayed 3 nights, drinking a bottle of wine to myself each night! Yes, 3 bottles!!! I still took tablets and ate low fat etc. Have had no side effects at all (bonus) but got weighed when i came home and gained 5lbs. Hardly surprising really. So been watching what i ate etc and got weighed today at the doctors and i have lost 9lbs in 2 weeks. I'm really happy with that! 3 bottles of wine! lol I wont be doing that again because i could have lost another 5lbs rather than re-losing the original 5lbs i lost.

Well done on the loss so far. This is a steep learning curve, and you have learned over the past fortnight what not to do! Not that I would rule wine out completely of course. :party0036:

KB

Rule out wine never :eek: I intend that this will be my last diet ever so I intend to change the way I eat completely so the weight stays off but I will not change my life so much that I would be miserable and a weekend without a relaxing bottle of wine or three
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
is definitely not on.

I'm not ruling out wine, but maybe not 3 bottles over 3 nights. Or at least if i'm having a binge, then go on vodka and pepsi max. lol

TBH, i dont normally drink that much or binge, so i'll be sticky to my normal amounts. lol

Back