What animals/pets do you have?

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Hehehe, bit of a "getting to know you moment" going on here ;)

I have numerous chickens and ducks, (approx 30) 2 dogs, Roxy, a rhodesian Ridgeback, and Stanlel, a black lab.
Also have a large tropical fish tank, and I've just let my lad William have a little tropical tank in his room. (Helps him go to sleep :))
Also, I have two horses on loan, Pheonix and Star, and Star is going to hopefully have a foal for me next year :D She's now going off to stud, lucky girl lol:p
I really REALLY want to get a couple of pygmy goats too, to eat down our orchard, because its on the side of a hill, and really diff to strim all year.

I love my menagerie :D It gets me outside lots, which I adore. I have about 3 acres, so I have to fill it :D
Oh, I'm getting some geese too in a few months :D
And maybe a pig :)

Gorgeous looking dogs!!
I worked outside since I left school, with animals predominantly and loved every minute of it! Then I was a farmer for a long time, ... just cant get it out my system :p

Hi Toni

Well i have a kitten who is 7 months old, and he is a handfull!
Yesterday he attacked my large plant pot and pulled all of the soil out of it on my living room floor! which took me about 10 minutes to clean up, and silly me forgot to remove it on my way out to work this morning and guess what!!!........
A nice home coming to yet another big pile of scatttered soil!. That will teach me to move it! and i have just finished clearing it away
Pets!!! sore subject!!! lol x

Never mind i wouldnt be without him!
I love animals, your very lucky living where you do, i used to go horse riding in my younger days, i am envyious!! x

I have 17 koi and 2 sturgeon, my best freind died of heart attack a few years ago, a British Bull Dog called Bea:cry:

Aw, :( I hate loosing my animals, I had to have my old girl Gaby (23 yr olf thoroughbred) put down 18 months ago, and I still cry about it now. RIP Gab's & Bea xxx

I have 2 Siamese cats Zak & Zulu , both male & both 15.
Did have a female Siamese too until this January , when she died due to illness.

i have 2 jack russels snooker and buddy,,there 2 boys,,always tryin to hump each other,,he he

I've got two Pomeranians called Freddy and Henry. They're not tiny lapdogs though, they're big buggers and they can run and run all day and they eat like horses.

Hehehe, bit of a "getting to know you moment" going on here ;)

I have numerous chickens and ducks, (approx 30) 2 dogs, Roxy, a rhodesian Ridgeback, and Stanlel, a black lab.
Also have a large tropical fish tank, and I've just let my lad William have a little tropical tank in his room. (Helps him go to sleep :))
Also, I have two horses on loan, Pheonix and Star, and Star is going to hopefully have a foal for me next year :D She's now going off to stud, lucky girl lol:p
I really REALLY want to get a couple of pygmy goats too, to eat down our orchard, because its on the side of a hill, and really diff to strim all year.

I love my menagerie :D It gets me outside lots, which I adore. I have about 3 acres, so I have to fill it :D
Oh, I'm getting some geese too in a few months :D
And maybe a pig :)
Do you live on a farm? Either that or have a massive plot of land...no pets here had a westie called dexy but he had to go :cry:

Aw sorry hun :(
I used to live on a 250 acre beef and sheep farm (when I was a farmers wife, Ooo ar) and now I just have a small holding with 3 acres. I know I'm very lucky, I wouldn't be able to live in a city or town ever ever! xxx

Back