1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

What are mug shots?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sharron12, 22 June 2009 Social URL.

1. sharron12

sharron12 Well-Known Member

really sorry for the daft question but people on here seem to like them and i don't know what they are :help2:!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

It's like a pot noodle that you make in a mug. They are quite nice and some are completely free on a green day. They are by the Super Noodles etc in the supermarkets :)

4. sharron12

sharron12 Well-Known Member

Thanks - sound great for work.

5. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

They are, also if you use a HexB bread with it aswell to 'mop up' the sauces then its even better :D

6. Beki

Beki Well-Known Member

I love them - the tomato and herb pasta one is delish!

I'm on 'extra easy' today, and am having a tomato and herb mugshot pasta one, with a tin of sardines mixed in, and a banana for 'afters' - yum yum! :)

7. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

People keep saying they sell them in Asda but I can't see them where you'd expect them. Grrr!

8. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

What are they - they are delicious thats what they are and a life saver for snacking on. I noticed in my asda they had moved them from where the pasta n sauces are to by the packet soups. Cann't see the logic but heyho.

9. Beki

Beki Well-Known Member

yes, they're by the cup a soups in my tesco and asda too :)