What are signs of Ketosis

Mandy123

Hi all, started Cambridge Diet for the first time yesterday, heard a lot of talk about Ketosis, will i be in it today as its day 2 or does it take longer and also how will i know when im in it, any info will be greatly appreciated, thank you

When you enter ketosis you tend to get a metallic taste in your mouth, You will also find that hunger pains subside. :)

I found it was a sweet sort of taste, banished headaches, less hunger (though not entirely gone 24/7) and a bit of a smug feeling... lol :D

Yup metallic taste in mouth and no hunger pains :))
You can get ketosticks from your CDC and that will tell you if your in ketosis x

Im looking forward to that smug feeling! Im on day 2 now, still feeling quite shaky and hungry, im drinking loads and am totally sick of going to the loo, i find i have to plan a trip to coincide with being by the loos just in case im caught short, hope its all worth it x

It will be hun, I was the same. You will be fine, honestly!!! Read a book or have a nose on here...!! :D xx

Don't waste money on ketostix if you are 100% you will be ketotic. Sometimes the sticks don't show it but if you drink a lot of water the ketones are diluted. Bad breath and feeling cold are also signs. I found a surge of energy and having trouble getting to sleep at first. That has now subsided. Good luck Jayne x

Back