Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What are signs of Ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mandy123, 22 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Mandy123

Mandy123 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi all, started Cambridge Diet for the first time yesterday, heard a lot of talk about Ketosis, will i be in it today as its day 2 or does it take longer and also how will i know when im in it, any info will be greatly appreciated, thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Ames

Princess_Ames SW Junkie!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    When you enter ketosis you tend to get a metallic taste in your mouth, You will also find that hunger pains subside. :)

4. Sauce

Sauce Nearly there...

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(24.22%)
    Diet:
    CWP SS/SS+
    I found it was a sweet sort of taste, banished headaches, less hunger (though not entirely gone 24/7) and a bit of a smug feeling... lol :D

5. Vickiet

Vickiet Full Member

Yup metallic taste in mouth and no hunger pains :))
    You can get ketosticks from your CDC and that will tell you if your in ketosis x

6. Mandy123

Mandy123 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Im looking forward to that smug feeling! Im on day 2 now, still feeling quite shaky and hungry, im drinking loads and am totally sick of going to the loo, i find i have to plan a trip to coincide with being by the loos just in case im caught short, hope its all worth it x

7. Sauce

Sauce Nearly there...

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(24.22%)
    Diet:
    CWP SS/SS+
    It will be hun, I was the same. You will be fine, honestly!!! Read a book or have a nose on here...!! :D xx

8. flab fighter

flab fighter The fat is melting away!

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(16.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Don't waste money on ketostix if you are 100% you will be ketotic. Sometimes the sticks don't show it but if you drink a lot of water the ketones are diluted. Bad breath and feeling cold are also signs. I found a surge of energy and having trouble getting to sleep at first. That has now subsided. Good luck Jayne x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.