What are the best bars to have? Pls

Agree with Cheesegirl, we are all different. I hate the porridge, but there again I never enjoyed porridge anyway. Hope you find one you like.

Yeah try them all and decide yourself! It's fun actually, a bit like being a food critic!

Personally I like the malt toffee, peanut and cranberry bars. X

I like mint choc and choc orange!
Hate soup, porridge etc.

It's so true that everyone is different! I hate the choc orange and cranberry, love the malt toffee, peanut and choc ( in that order!) indifferent about the choc mint! Hate the porridge, and for some bizarre reason going right off the soup! Isn't it funny how different everyone's tastes are! I bought one of each the first time I was allowed them to see which ones I liked, did the same with all the other products too x

I'm looking forward to trying the bars next week. I didn't think I'd like the spicy tomato or the oriental chilli soup but I like them both. Haven't decided about the porridge yet. I prefer a shake but the porridge is quite filling. The apple and cinammon isn't bad, don't like the plain one much, and the pecan one is a bit sweet.

I was told the products are same as LL so I won't be having porridge either or the soups.want to try choc mint bar though :) and I liked the peanut bars.
H x

Back