What are the best bars to have? Pls

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue*eyes, 12 August 2011 Social URL.

1. blue*eyes

blue*eyes Member

Just wondering what are the best bars to have,and did they flow down weight loss at all?
    Thanks H x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    212.8lb
    Current Weight:
    204.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    8.8lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I don't think they affect weight loss, and you should probably try them all and decide for yourself which are best. Everyone has different tastes - for instance, some love the porridge but many also loathe it - it just depends on what you like :)

4. Helsy

Helsy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Agree with Cheesegirl, we are all different. I hate the porridge, but there again I never enjoyed porridge anyway. Hope you find one you like.

5. Colony

Colony Full Member

Yeah try them all and decide yourself! It's fun actually, a bit like being a food critic!

Personally I like the malt toffee, peanut and cranberry bars. X

6. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I like mint choc and choc orange!
    Hate soup, porridge etc.

7. Shiny

Shiny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It's so true that everyone is different! I hate the choc orange and cranberry, love the malt toffee, peanut and choc ( in that order!) indifferent about the choc mint! Hate the porridge, and for some bizarre reason going right off the soup! Isn't it funny how different everyone's tastes are! I bought one of each the first time I was allowed them to see which ones I liked, did the same with all the other products too x

8. MaryMZ

MaryMZ Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm looking forward to trying the bars next week. I didn't think I'd like the spicy tomato or the oriental chilli soup but I like them both. Haven't decided about the porridge yet. I prefer a shake but the porridge is quite filling. The apple and cinammon isn't bad, don't like the plain one much, and the pecan one is a bit sweet.

9. blue*eyes

blue*eyes Member

I was told the products are same as LL so I won't be having porridge either or the soups.want to try choc mint bar though :) and I liked the peanut bars.
    H x

10. maddison2009

maddison2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge moving to SW
    I have a very sweet tooth and love the maple porridge and the toffee bars (the choc bars were ok too) - it really is a bit of trial and error though. Try some and see what u think

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.