Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What are the best bars to have? Pls

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue*eyes, 12 August 2011 Social URL.

1. blue*eyes

blue*eyes Member

Just wondering what are the best bars to have,and did they flow down weight loss at all?
    Thanks H x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    212.8lb
    Current Weight:
    204.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    8.8lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I don't think they affect weight loss, and you should probably try them all and decide for yourself which are best. Everyone has different tastes - for instance, some love the porridge but many also loathe it - it just depends on what you like :)

4. Helsy

Helsy Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Agree with Cheesegirl, we are all different. I hate the porridge, but there again I never enjoyed porridge anyway. Hope you find one you like.

5. Colony

Colony Full Member

Yeah try them all and decide yourself! It's fun actually, a bit like being a food critic!

Personally I like the malt toffee, peanut and cranberry bars. X

6. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I like mint choc and choc orange!
    Hate soup, porridge etc.

7. Shiny

Shiny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It's so true that everyone is different! I hate the choc orange and cranberry, love the malt toffee, peanut and choc ( in that order!) indifferent about the choc mint! Hate the porridge, and for some bizarre reason going right off the soup! Isn't it funny how different everyone's tastes are! I bought one of each the first time I was allowed them to see which ones I liked, did the same with all the other products too x

8. MaryMZ

MaryMZ Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm looking forward to trying the bars next week. I didn't think I'd like the spicy tomato or the oriental chilli soup but I like them both. Haven't decided about the porridge yet. I prefer a shake but the porridge is quite filling. The apple and cinammon isn't bad, don't like the plain one much, and the pecan one is a bit sweet.

9. blue*eyes

blue*eyes Member

I was told the products are same as LL so I won't be having porridge either or the soups.want to try choc mint bar though :) and I liked the peanut bars.
    H x

10. maddison2009

maddison2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge moving to SW
    I have a very sweet tooth and love the maple porridge and the toffee bars (the choc bars were ok too) - it really is a bit of trial and error though. Try some and see what u think

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.