What are the recipes to make MUFFINS?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Naturally_Stush, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Someone please anyone! How do I make the Muffins?

I only have 2 flavours Strawberry and Banana which one would u recommend to use??

Thanks guys.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

4. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Dancing....How was the Banana one for u? I just had one! Well half of one...I was wondering if I handed back the other half to my counceller, if she would buy it back off me! It was HORRIBLE! My Partner drunk some VANILLA EXTRACT to counter balance the taste! Didnt work were now drinking Coffee. Tastes like a vitamin cookie! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Hmmmm more chewing gum I spose.

5. Naturally_Stush

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh yeah and the Cambridge Water Flavouring worked temporarily at getting rid of the taste!

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i don't mind the banana muffins. i think some people are (unfortunately) more aware of the mineral/vitamin taste - luckily, I don't pick up on it. One thing though. Your taste buds definitely change when you have been on the diet for awhile so don't write off anything completely - you might find later on that the ones you like now you don't like so much later ... and the ones you weren't keen on become more tasty

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.