What Are The Scores On The Doors June Challenge

Well I'm looking forward to July, June was excellent. After a mega blip at the end of May, head got into gear and a loss of 14lbs for June was amazing. I'm wearing clothes I havent worn in years and feel fabulous.

Going to continue the way I've started and although I seriously cant expect the same loss, I'd be happy with a 10lb loss for July. So that will be my wee target.

Good luck all teams for July :D

Hello....

Well done to you all, especially The Losers (who are a team of 6)...... How about making teams of 10 again?

hi..could i join as well please??..i get weighed on a monday:)
emma.xxxx

We need to see how many people are in each team dont we and then we can start recruiting. Just to let everyone know the ever shrinking Taz is now our teams captain, Ive got too much on at the moment, and my heads not in it fully xxx

OK, I'll join whichever team weighs in on a Monday!

I want to lose 5lbs during July, but 2 or 3 is more realistic, even sticking to the plan religiously ;o(

Hi all, put me down for the July challenge, my WI day is Tuesday, so my first of the month is tonight. xxx Loobylou

Lous Losers Taz. xxx

Pick a team and join.. there are 4 teams.. theres room on each one.. weigh in days dont seem to matter I dont think as we are all over the place now x

Hey - please can I nominate Loobylou to be "Lou's losers" new captain. It figures as she's having a great loss and has the same name.....

Is this ok with you Looby?

x

Back