What are the syn values on Dominoes pizza?

KateP

I'm sure there have been other posts about Dominoes in the past, but I was hoping for the most up-to-date information to ensure I work out my syns for the day/week correctly.

Does anyone know how to calculate how many syns there are per slice? I was going to go for a medium pizza with a thin base and lighter cheese to try and save some syns, but I'm sure a won't get many slices for my syns!

I think it is something ridiculous like 11.5 syns per slice.

Scrummy Medium Thin Crust Pizza, sliced into 8, per slice - 11 syns - Taken from SW website.

Depends on what you get! I just had a quick look on the SW website and Dominoes thin crust pizzas range from anywhere between 6.5 and 12.5 Syns per slice, depending on flavour.

-cringe- look at them syn values. And to think I demolished a medium pizza, chicken strippers and garlic bread balls a few weeks ago, topped off with the cookies and washed down with some full fat coke >.<

These are the lowest ones from the SW website...

Florentine Small Fresh Thin Crust Pizza, sliced into 6, per slice = 6 Syns
Florentine Medium Fresh Thin Crust Pizza, sliced into 8, per slice = 6.5 Syns
Firenze Small Fresh Thin Crust Pizza, sliced into 6, per slice = 7 Syns
Florentine Large Fresh Thin Crust Pizza, sliced into 10, per slice = 7.5 Syns
Firenze Medium Fresh Thin Crust Pizza, sliced into 8, per slice = 8 Syns
Firenze Large Fresh Thin Crust Pizza, sliced into 10, per slice = 9 Syns

Pretty sure florentine and ferinze are discontinued. Certainly in Scotland

Thanks for this. Florentine has gone from the menu but I will use the same ingredients to "create my own" Florentine. I will have 2 slices from the medium pizza and make a big salad and syn-free wedges to have with it.

Thanks for this. Florentine has gone from the menu but I will use the same ingredients to "create my own" Florentine. I will have 2 slices from the medium pizza and make a big salad and syn-free wedges to have with it.

Great plan:) remember florentine came on a hand stretched fresh thin base that means they use a small dough patty to make a medium pozza or a mediim patty to make a large.
My oh works at dominos.

Back