What are the tetras really like??

From a personal point - can I just lodge my DISGUST for the Banana tetra's. Devils bile! I live banana's, and even the banana shakes - but jeeeeze the tetra was rank!

xx

"Devil's bile" ..... hehehehe like it!
Mrs P

i usually use mine semi froxen with cold coffee to make a coffee choc milk shake, today i wanted soemthing hot, so whisked half a tetra with hot water. was a lovely mug of hot choc. yum.

I love the choc tetra diluted with same amount of water. Have done the same with banana and sprinkled some cinnamon on top makes it taste a little like have banana custard with cinnamon yum. Choc favs though..............

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had the chocolate one, diluted it down with milk (as I'm drinking half a pint of milk a day!) and it was GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Wasn't sure if it would be as filling as it wasn't as thick as the shakes but it was - it was lovely!!!

Will try the banana one tomorrow!

thats nice to hear!!

Hiya

I cook my sweet packs as muffins (an idea picked up here) and take them into work as these very convenient little 'cakes'. dead easy adn very hassle-free.

Thank you azar!!

Sascha, how do you do that? I tried it with the shakes once and it went soooooooooooooooooooo wrong!!!! How long do you cook them for and do you dilute them first? Thank you!

Firstly, it was a posting here - so I can't take credit at all! But what I do is... take a little Ramekin (I have plenty saved from those lovely Gu souffles... but that's another story....)

Anyway stick a whole packet of sweet foodpack (dry) into the ramekin and add just enough water to make a thick paste - some have suggested adding splenda to taste) then microwave on full power for a minute. then turn out onto a plate.

I have also read that you shouldn;t eat microwaved foodpacks more than once a day - something to do with reducing the vitamins... or something...

Anyway. I hate shakes. but tolerate these though. i do a different flavour everyday to keep things...er... interesting.

Back