what are u having for tea?

shrinkingalice

Silver Member
What are you all making/having/had for dinner/tea/supper/whatever else you call your evening meal? :D:D:D

Last edited:
hey ive had mine, pretty boring - chicken breast done in foreman with brocolli and boiled potato xx

Havn't eaten yet, might have a jacket potato aint had one in weeks lol.

I had a jacket spud tonight, with 2 laughing cow light triangles and beans.

Think im gona be living on jacket spuds this week, as they are on offer in Asda, bag of 4 for 20p !

i had half a roast potato, lots of runner beans, courgette, and a chicken breat, with a bit of bisto gravy.

py pudding consisted of muller light yogurt and blackberries.

i made a fish free kinda paella this afternoon:
boiled basmati /wild rice with some pilau rice seasoning when when nearly done i added a handful of sweet corn and some of the precooked chicken breast slices (with chinese seasoning) - 75g of!
had some for lunch which was lush so am gonna finish it off with some garlic muschrooms (sauteed in fryight) and some quorn chicken style fillets
x

i had a change tonight, normally always includes a jacket pot!!!! i had a microwave low fat curry from tesco, quite tasty but still hungry!!!! i now se it was only low fat cos it was so small. :-(

last night i had salad and chicken ala hubby... i think he cooks it in lemon... but it was very nice.. must get that one up on the recipie thread.... (when i find out what he did!!) lol

is your hubby a chef? hes very good at this cookimg lark hehehe

no chef. just a graphic designer!! lol... he gets in 2 and a half hours before me so on the days i work he cooks.... we get loads of ideas off my dad who is a chef. but yeah he likes to mess around

Back