what are we all eating today?

I've had half my choc granola n yoghurt. I think I will have the chicken n tyhme soup for lunch..and not too sure what's for dinner yet. Maybe I will have the pasta! :)
Xoxo

Not doing Diet Chef today.

Had a punnet of grapes for breakfast and shall have some chicken for lunch with salad. Not sure what to have for dinner - we are supposed to be going out with friends but not heard from them so who knows - I fancy some salmon with asparagus so may go for that if we end up staying in.

Your dinner sounds yummy! Can I join? Lol
I think I'm having th pork sausages tonight, keep changing my mind! Lol

I had Original Granola, Skimmed Milk. Beef & Tomato Soup. 1 Apple, 1 portion of Strawberries, 1 Apple Nakd Bar and Tomato Pasta! Yummy!

Well Sundays are always a bit different because I eat with the family at lunch time as we always have a roast! :eating:

So........today I had my granola and vanila 0% fat yoghurt, roast chicken,gravy(just a bit!), carrots, broccoli, mini corn cob (only 1 !!) and then blueberries and 0% yoghurt and tonight I will have goats cheese and red pepper soup and my nakd bar.

I have had a smoothie as my DH and the boys were creating in the kitchen today - hopefully that is ok - it was all fruit!!

I also have had to avoid the homebaked bread that they have also made - that was so hard as the smell was...........
yummy!:8855:
Anyway I have survived another weekend - was supposed to off on a spa day today but we cancelled it because of the weather!:26:
Jessica well done on your latest wt loss that is fantastic!!:party0038::party0038:

Back