What are we eating today?

Morning people!!

S- hight lights with a single expresso chucked in to wake me up!
B- US Shake
S- ww yogart
L- SF shake (its nearly 2pm and i have not had this yet... maybe save till i finish work and have it before i got to the gym!)
D- Possibly chapatti and curry or pasta.

starting gym today so intend to burn burn burn!! lolz

Last edited:
Hi sona and peanuts. Have had a busy few days so not able to be online much. Weekend was a big social event but I didn't do too badly on eating and then was really good Sunday and Monday. Today plan is SF shakes for brekkie and lunch and then salmon with a parmesan crust (homemade so I can control what goes into it) and veg for supper. Already had 40 mins brisk walk with the dog and am wondering what I can do to increase my exercise. Last night played in a poker tournament and won £250 so thinking about investing in a Wii + Sports Fit + bench with my winnings. Or maybe should just walk the dog more.

Scales seem to have broken - they weigh different by up to 7lbs if I just get on and off them. So today is WI and it seems to be saying I've put on a pound which I'd be gobsmacked by. So will be off to buy some new ones today.

Still hoping to make it to the World Series of Poker. Please click on my video entry if you haven't already - or again if you'd like to support my bid. YouTube - WSOP Video Entry

Cheers and have a great day both. xx

hi judith well dones on your win. i sold my wii loved it at first then hardley went on it.so just keep walking the dog :) your dinner sounds nice for tonight. im feeling so bloated today think i have some trapped wind somewhere in my tummy cant do much about it at work till 6pm :sigh: you could by a really top notch pair of scales with some of your winning. tesco have a special on with the weightwatchers ones at the moment worth a look. my weight has stayed the same for a week now poop. even though i am now doing aqua aerobics now .. hopefully it will shift soon get a bit disheartended when i log on here and see people losing 10 pounds here 18 pounds there and theres me stuck for a week full of wind and trumping like a banshee.( there had my winge):D will log in again later judith and sona will let you know what ive had for my tea later
xx
linda

Lol @ peanut! i get alot of wind too its defo the ultraslim coz on a slimfast only day im fine!! hmm

S- highlights with an expresso chucked in
B- US starwberry shake (hmmm)
S- WW yogart (this is on lunch break)
L- vanillay shake ( this is about 4pm before i head home)
D- Jacket with tuna/mayo and chicken breast.

As im on an early start at work, i get up at 6am and have my highlights at work by 8. Then having my breki shake at 10-10:30 and my lunch break is too early for another sjae at 12ish so having yog then.. having my lunch shake when i feel i need it and yesterday that was about 4ish.

Had a pear when i went home then my dinner at 9ish... bit late as i went shopping! Will have my dinner at 8sih tonight and then get my stepper done after put lil one to bed!

all these good intentions!! lolz i wish my body would appreciate it more and lose some!

i log on here and see people losing 10 pounds here 18 pounds there and theres me stuck for a week full of wind and trumping like a banshee.( there had my winge):D will log in again later judith and sona will let you know what ive had for my tea later
xx
linda

Gosh so it was you - I just thought the weather had shifted ;).

Got the scales and they seem to be about same as my old ones before they broke so at least I haven't been gutted to find the others were under-weighing me. Having said that, I'm disappointed to find I'm stayed the same. I only had one bad day (Saturday) and the other days I thought I'd been really good.

As you bought up bodily functions, Linda, can I ask how you two cope with the lack of poo?? Or don't you suffer? My body is so efficient when its on a diet that it refuses to waste anything and I just stop going. Or virtually stops. And having had a bit of a problem with laxatives in the past (during my really desperate stage) I'm loathe to use them too much in case it gets out of control. Maybe I'll start a discussion on the generall thread...

Anyhoo today I will be eating:

Brekkie: Shake
Lunch: Shake
Supper: Baked potato, cheese and home-made coleslaw (I make it with equal amounts of plain yoghurt and low fat mayo)
Snacks: Curly Wurly and one other something.
Exercise: 45 mins brisk walk with dog.

Have a lovely day both. xx

whats a poo judith not had one of those for about 4 days now never been a regular person. but i bet its whats weighing me down and making me heavier (my excuse and sticking to it) or if i do go after 1 hour and a half just one tiny bit appears.. waste of time really scuse the pun. and no way can i go at work so laxitives are out so it will be the weekend when i take one.. going to have a go at my tae bo dvd this evening thought if i do 30 mins 3 times a week and see if that helps shift some weight.

Judith and Peanut-

I HAD the same issue when i was on atkins and i found soemthing that helps..

Its a teabag called Slimate and u buy it from holland and barret. Its like black tea u can sweetern if u want although its quite nice without it. U have a cuppa every night and can have up to two weeks in a row. Then advised to tae a break of two weeks. This really helps EVERY day atleast once and its not like taking a laxi.. its not urgent or painful.. almmost natural.

Sorry if that was all a bit much but i sufferd for a while.
Its supposed to be helping to lose weight but i dont use it was a weight loss supplement i use it as a clenser.

thanks for that sona will get some this week when i go shopping.. waited this long for one can wait till sat for teabags :) hopefully this will work for me not too keen on laxis as they give me terrible tummy aches

good morning sona and judith and everyone else hope you are ok this morning ; feeling better this morning had a surprise 1 pound weightloss over night lol still aint been yet though will get some of that tea on the weekend sona,
B-ultra slim shake
snack- blueberry chewy bar
L- ultra slim shake
S- special k mini bites
D- chillie with potato wedges
well got a full day ahead at work today till 6pm will try and jump on here as and when i can through out the day

see you all later

Linda

Morning!!

I think the "mocha" in the morning before brekki is reallly helping me wake up!!

S- options with expresso
B- UL shake
S- WW yog
L- SF shake
s- Kellogs bar if i need it
D- Mini quich (1.5) mix veg and chicke breas with sauce.

Hi there sona, peanuts and all.

Well in despair I cracked and had a laxative - did feel a lot better afterwards. I might give that tea a try though.

I feel I'm being really good but nothing seems to be shifting my weight. Today I had:

Brekkie: shake
lunch: sandwich with brie and walnuts (homemade with low cal mayo)
supper: baked pot with cheese and salad (was good and didn't eat the hard boiled egg the chef put on it)
snacks: 2 curly wurlys, banana, some milk in my tea.
Exercise: walking around at work is all - TT (terrible teenager) took the dog out.

Hope you are doing well. xx

morning judith i took one too was feeling really uncomfortable took one last night at 7.45 and was on the loo at 4.00 this morning:) felt blooming great afterwards had no pain either which is a first. but my goodness i feel better now i will be getting the tea bags this weekend and see how i go with those.. i have been really good these past few days.. but wont be weighing now till next monday i am changing wi days from wednesday to monday see how i go on feel lighter this morning :eek: but think thats from the laxi.. but needs must very hungry this morning but not having shake till 8.30 well you have a good day will pop on later

Hey gals!
how u duin now?

Been a it busy this morning!
S- options white one.. no expresso
B- Vanilla shake
S- weetabix bar
L- Strawberry shake
S- Banana or yogart
D- Chappati with Lentils

Hey there! Haven't really planned it all as I'm not sure who I'm cooking for tonite. But probably:
Brekkie: shake
lunch: shake
supper: roast and veg (I tend to cook large pieces of meat and then freese it in double portions. This way I can do "lazy roast" without too much preparation according to who's around)
Exercise: 45 mins with dog
Snacks: 1 pint of lager (helps my poker game and I like it)

Afternoon!!

S- Highlights with mocha! (heaven!)
B- us strawberry shake (need to finish the tub)
L- us choc shake and WW yogart (needed some food)
S- weetabix oats bar if i need it before or after gym
D- Chicken breast , Veg and mini quiche with sauce.

Going to gym for my 60 mins after work! aiming for 350 cals atleast as last time i hit 370!

Afternoon!!

S- Highlights with mocha! (heaven!)
B- us strawberry shake (need to finish the tub)
L- us choc shake and WW yogart (needed some food)
S- weetabix oats bar if i need it before or after gym
D- Chicken breast , Veg and mini quiche with sauce.

Going to gym for my 60 mins after work! aiming for 350 cals atleast as last time i hit 370!

Today its:
10 Shake
2.30pm Sandwich (really fancy something different)
5pm Coffee and Curly Wurly
7.30pm Beef curry(home-made) and rice.

You going to the gym makes me feel so guilty. Maybe I will buy that Wii. Have a good day. x

Morning!

S- highlights with mocha
B- Shake
L- Shake
S- WW cheese biccis
D- maggi noodles, quorn minc, ketchup and baby carrots (bit of a bmix up)
S- If i need it Cup a soup from asda good for urself thingi

good morning everyone

b asda measure up shake vanilla 225cals
s slimfast chedder bites 99 cals
L slimfast meal replacement bar 206 cals
D not sure yet
snack slimfast chewy bar 99 cals

B 2 slices of warburtons seeded batch with butter
S Harvester chewee bar
L Crisps and chewee bar (realised i ran out of shakes/bars this morning to had to grab something!)
S Tesco value caramel wafer
D Homemade mushroom and bacon quiche yum :p(360cal per serving) with salad and tesco light choices potato

all in all 1200 cals

Walk 4 miles each day (325 cals burned and might do some exercise later on e.g bike for a bit)

Also decided to give up the drink as its just not good for me at all, but have started smoking more, should really stop as i did manage not to smoke during the week for about 5 weeks... another thing due to drinking!

Last edited:
Back