B - Strawberry Shake
L - Lemon Meringue Shake (Lush)
S - Fresh Strawberries
D - Tesco Healthy Eating Chicken with veg

B: Vanilla shake
L: Vanilla shake
S: French fries (the crisps!)
D: Rice, spinach and chicken
S: WW raspberry and white chocolate cookies (These are sooo delicious, they were 80p or so in Asda and only 98 calories for 2! Definitely works to calm my sweet tooth ;))

I've lost another 2lb bringing my total weight loss this week to 6lb! I'm astonished, but then I've been doing loads more exercise and sticking to the plan like crazy apart from one day, so I'm also very pleased :D Here's to my next week!

my day was Breakfast lemon merigue shake(first time i have tasted it didnt think id like it but there yummy. Lunch had a meal bar, i find it difficult drinking two shakes, i find it easier to do 1 shake and 1 bar. dinner was a rice and fish stir fry with a scambled egg. snacks were a packet of snack a jacks, weetabix bar and coffee with 2 rich tea biscuits which 35 cals each.

Hey ladies! nice to see more ppl posting!

S- Highlights
B- Strawberry shake
L- Vanilla chake ( yum yum)
S- Weetabix bar
D- CHIPS with lentils on top! (dont judge! lolz i have a craving!)

Today's selections are:

B - Cafe Latte Shake (getting a bit bored of these so will finish up and get a new one soon)
L - Strawberry Shake
D - Weight Watchers Beef Hotpot with extra veg

Got no snacks with me today, will see how I go. Only had one snack yesterday, I seem to be missing them out a lot more now.

My plan today is b latte shake
L meal bar
D chicken stirfry noodles
Snacks = snack a jacks,banana, weetabix bar
hope i stick to it now planning to try the body combat class at the gym too.

Sona the lentil and chips actually sounds nice i think i will try that emmm...

Today is:
B: cafe shake
L: (with friend and I'm cooking) quiche, salad, coleslaw with poached pears for afters
S: shake
snacks: glass of wine with lunch, Twirl.

Yes, Sona, nice to see more Slimfasters around. Have a good day, all. xx

Hey ladies! nice to see more ppl posting!

S- Highlights
B- Strawberry shake
L- Vanilla chake ( yum yum)
S- Weetabix bar
D- CHIPS with lentils on top! (dont judge! lolz i have a craving!)

I had chips and chicken nuggets yesterday, I was very ashamed but I just *really* fancied them! It was less than 600 calories anyway, woo! (I did measure the chips out exactly so I wouldn't go over the amount it said on the pack, though, haha :eek:)

I love that there are more SF-ers posting (including me)!

S: Walkers french fries
L: Cafe Latte shake (This is the first time i've had something that isn't vanilla! It was rather lovely)
S: Vegetable pakora with mint yogurt (80 or so cals from Boots - yuuum)
D: Pasta and chicken
S: WW cookies

Had 3 litres of water and walked 4 miles to and from work too :D

B - Banana shake
L - Strawberry shake
D - Curry and rice (made with chicken, onion, green pepper fried in a little frylight and mixed with a tin of mushy peas and a tin of chopped tomatoes (food processed together with some curry and chilli powder to taste) and added to chicken etc. low fat and tasty although not sure on calories, have to work it out. Was a SW receipe from my last diet attempt. Hope you all have a lovely day :)

L-rasperry shake
S- banana
D- 2 quorn peppered steaks with salad
S- not sure if i want one yet but if i do will either be fruit or SF snack

It's my birthday today so yesterday I got a birthday cake at work...this obviously spelled disaster!

D: Falafel wrap from Boots (250 or so cals. I was working until half 9 so I couldn't have anything 'proper') and stawberry and oat clusters with strawberry bio yogurt (no idea about the calories but I think it was over 200...)

S: Two slices of chocolate cake (Something like 210 calories each...) and a lot of white chocolate Mikados (they're like 11 calories each but I did have loads!)

My mum teased me saying that I've probably just put all the pounds i've lost back on with that one day, she's probably right ;)

Today I'm having my shake for breakfast but I don't know what the rest of the day will hold, possibly food out somewhere...eeep!

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!

Whatever you do (eat!) today - just enjoy every mouthful!! hahaha.
Have a lovely day!

I'm mixing my shakes, etc. so today i'm going to to have:

B: Tesco UltraSlim Chocolate Bar
L: SF Vanilla Shake
D: Sausage casserole
S: Apple / SF Pretzels.

And of course pints and pints and more pints of water. Weather is lovely today - what a brililant incentive to be good!!

Lx

Happy Birthday Alpha. I think you're allowed to have some indulgences on your special day so enjoy them. You've got off to a great start so you have a little leeway.

Today is a lovely day and I'm thinking maybe country pub or BBQ for supper. Not hungry yet so may save some cals for later and just have my shake about 12ish.

Have a good day everyone. xx

Thanks guys! I'm not too bothered about it to be honest, it's more that it's just annoying to have to break the routine i've gotten in to ;) I love having my shakes! Back on track tomorrow :)

Happy birthday have a brilliant day and dont worry about enjoying yourself im sure you will be back on your routine pretty quick

Hey gals!!

soz not been on much! Have been on track except for last nights dinner!! Went to gym yesterday for 30 mins and managed to burn 300 cals! was really happy gym was reallly busy!

Kept to my plan till i got home from work... hubby decided we need to go out for dinner as its soo nice out! Went to pizza hut and shared some natchos, a medium veg italian pizza and had a whole choc cake slice!! was ALL YUM! lolz Weight didnt increase today thankfully!! soooo glad i had been gym before the blow out!!

Today
B- Meal bar
S- highlights
L- shake
S- cereal bar
D- veg, mash, 2 mini quiches and sauce

Need to stay on track next few days im going to mum on sunday and THAT is torture!

S: Quavers, Boots Shapers cereal bar, and about 5 strawberries and little chunks of pineapple
D: A roast dinner - more or less broccoli, sausages, potatoes and gravy!

I've got two more days left of SF before I go off to my boyfriend's ahead of his sister's wedding...when I get back I'll be getting back in to it, I can honestly say I've loved doing this and I love this forum :D

B Shake
L Sandwich left over from yesterday :(
S Shake

Trying to be extra good as overate at weekend.

Back