L - meal bar
S - Fruit
D - Mash potatoe, fish in sauce & veg

Tuesday:
B - meal bar
S - boots shapers bar 88 cals i think
L - meal bar
D- asda chick pea dahl with rice.

I work all day on a tuesday so it's hard to get my snacks in. Any advice? Luckily i only work one full day.

Hi i started this yesterday.

Monday:
B - meal bar
S - SF cheddar bite things
L - meal bar
S - Fruit
D - Mash potatoe, fish in sauce & veg

Tuesday:
B - meal bar
S - boots shapers bar 88 cals i think
L - meal bar
D- asda chick pea dahl with rice.

I work all day on a tuesday so it's hard to get my snacks in. Any advice? Luckily i only work one full day.

What do you do for a living Girl27? Could you carry a bag of dried fruit around in your pocket and nibble of that?

Today will be:

B: Chocolate Shake
L: Strawberry Shake
D: Minced beef with small yorkshire pudding and cabbage

Not sure about snacks as i've forgotten to fetch some fruit with me so will have to go out and buy something later on.

I am a dental nurse so i'm with patients all day. It'll just have to be on a tuesday where i don't get my snacks in or try and get something in when i nip to the loo. I only work part time and the rest of the days i'm mainly on my own manning the desk.

Yesterday was 2 shakes and then a WW frozen pie with veg for supper. I only had one snack as I fancied a bar of Bournville with was 200 cals.

Today will be:

B: Shake
L: Shake
S: Omelette with salad.
snacks: salad sticks, curly wurly.

Hope you all have a good day. xx

D: No idea yet...
No snacks today, because my mum and I are planning to do T-Mobiles 5 for £5 Blockbuster thing...so 2 films, and a load of popcorn and sweets. I know I shouldnt, but a little won't hurt, and i'm not going to go mad!

Been a bit bad today.
B - dropweight bar (I don't like these, but I've bought them, so I can't waste them!)
L - toasted sandwich, chips and some of daughters macaroni cheese (yup - pretty bad. We went to Morrisons for lunch, and I could have had salad - but I didn't!)
D - shake

I don't think I can have any snacks really - but I might have an apple before bed. And i'm going to go swimming, so hopefully that will burn off a few of the excess calories!

B - Alpen Light bar (63cals) + WW lemon and lime yogurt (50cals)
S - Alpen Light bar (61cals)
L - Shake (230cals)
S - Mini Twister Ice Lolly (45cals)
D - Baked potato with beans and salad and a tiny sprinkling of cheese (550 cals)
Total 999 cals. May have a snack tonight after 4 mile walk.

Hey guys, where you all gone? Sona? Peanuts? Hope you are ok. I've had a bad week and not had any slimfast over last 4 days and I really missed them. Weird. Back on today with only 9 dys until my hols. Big effort required.

Today was: 2 shakes, baked potato and salad, small choccie bar.

Hey! I've messed up the past couple of days, ended with a bbq last night that involved a lot of food, and a lot of alcohol. So I don't feel too great today :p: I'll be starting again tomorrow!

Never mind sounds like a good night!

B - meal bar
L- meal bar
D - new potatos, veg and a chicken breast with maybe a bit of gravy

Hey! I've messed up the past couple of days, ended with a bbq last night that involved a lot of food, and a lot of alcohol. So I don't feel too great today :p: I'll be starting again tomorrow!

Don't worry - been there, done that, got a gazillion tee-shirts. Just start again tomorrow and don't give up. xx

Hey people! Hows it going? I'm really craving some of those cheesy SF crisp thingys, sadly I dont have any :(

Today's going ok so far :)
B: Vanilla shake
L: Vanilla shake
S: A handful of crisps (170 calories apparently)
D: Spaghetti bolognese
S: Porridge

i have got my first ww pizza in the oven and it is tiny and only 300 cals. i need to beef it up but cant really have pizza and cabbage :8855:
think will have it with beans and bread to make the cals up!

I went shopping today and picked up all sorts of low calorie goodies for snacks, and some delicious looking ready meals for dinner :D

S: Baked cheese pombears (110 calories, they taste like the Slimfast cheese bite things, but they come in a pack of 6!)
D: Chicken, brocolli and pasta ready meal (400 or so calories)
S: Muller rice

Tomorrow's my weigh in day, I don't think I've lost anything, if anything i've probably gained, thanks to a combination of not sticking to the plan, or being good all day but missing out one shake. Does that happen to anyone else? I never lose when I miss the breakfast shake (and have nothing in its place) and just have the lunchtime shake!

I've had:

B: 1 1/2 choc brownies and coffee for treat
S: So craving pizza but I made saute potatoes with Spray lite and a big veg and cheese omellette which might be a bit more than I should have had in cals but nowhere near a pizza. So well done me.

I've been absolutely awful today, I think its because I had my WI and i've put on 1lb. Which isnt much, but a gain is a gain! Saying that, I did manage to fit in to some jeans I haven't been able to fit into for a while today, so that made me smile. But I've been SO bored today, and for some reason thats just made me eat loads. I have a very bad stomach at the moment though - so i'm paying for it!

Back to work tomorrow, and back on track!

i find weekends much harder than the week - in the week I'm at work and my days are structured with gym etc, I feel really focused. But at the weekend, the pressures of being invited for lunches or dinners out, nights out on the town (i.e. drinking) and lay-ins make it sooo much more difficult to stick to the plan!! does anyone else find the weekends more difficult?

Back