What are we eating today?

B: Vanilla shake
L: Vanilla shake
D: Pasta and chicken
S: Angel delight, Quavers, carrot sticks and hummus

Well thats the plan for today anyway :)

Yesterday didn't stick to plan :( . I'm useless. Anyhoo, as posted elsewhere I have won a holiday to Vegas and I need to be there on 30th June so I have 4 weeks to get into my white trousers. So it is head down and big effort to lose 7lbs min. So today was:

B: Shake
Snack: Curly Wurly
L: Shake
S: Shake

I know, I know, I shouldn't have 3 in a day but I'm going to try to have below 1000 cals just for a couple of days each week to bump up (or should that be down?) my loss. I'm going to do 30 mins exercise each day as well. So thats my challenge for these next few weeks. I'll keep you posted. Hope you're all having a good week. xx

B: vanilla shake
L: vanilla shake
D: jacket potato and tuna
S: Quavers

Well today was my 2nd weigh in and i've lost another pound, after hardly sticking to the plan this week :D So I'm happy with that. Tonight I'm off to Wales with my boyfriend ahead of his sister's wedding on Saturday, so I won't be around (or slimfasting!) until Tuesday. See you then :D

Hey gals!

S- Highlights
B- shake
S- walkers FF
L- Shake
S- Cereal bar
D- veg, mini quiche, mash and sause.

Had a bit of a blow out at mums on monday and tuesday BUT dont feel too bad! Back on track today and at the gym after work to make up the session i missed yesterday!

Hi all

B - Vannilla Shake
S - Laughing Cow Dunker (101 cals)
L - Vannila Shake
D - Low Fat Shepherds pie with Veg
S - Solero (99cal)

And possibly a cup of tea with skimmed milk and sugar (need to get some sweeteners!)

Morning peeps!

S- Tea with sugar and milk
B- Shake
S- Shapers yogart
L- Shake
S- (after gym) cereal bar, i need somic straight after gym my stomach if always rumbling!
D- Veg, Chicken, mash and sauce

Gym today gona try get my 45 mins on cardio today and some weights for my arms then the mini crunches. I didnt do very well with situps.. plus too many guys around i felt silly!

Hi all

B - Vanilla Shake
S - Wotsits (99cal)
L - Vanilla Shake
D - Chicken Kiev with a few New Pots & Salad
S - Cuppa Tea with a low cal Biscuit

Gott say.. I'm really enjoying the Shakes so far! I think this diet may be the one for me. Eating often really seems to be keeping me full, and I honestly don't feel hungry like I thought I would. Sometimes I get abit peckish before bed, but I always resist!

:)

Charl, if you feel you get peckish before bed try to put your late meal back a bit - I did this and it worked a treat. But sometimes if I can't do this I have a cheeky little Hilights choc drink and that does the trick.

Have had 2 really good days and today is good so far:

L: Plain salad
S: Veg curry and mini naan.

snacks: squash, tea, Hilights drink, curly wurly.

And one little prayer:

Dear diet god, please give me the willpower to withstand temptation, the palate to enjoy healthy food and the faith in myself to know I will succeed. Oh yeh, and can you make chocolate low cal as well. Thanks. Amen.

Charl, if you feel you get peckish before bed try to put your late meal back a bit - I did this and it worked a treat. But sometimes if I can't do this I have a cheeky little Hilights choc drink and that does the trick

Hi Judith

Thanks for the tip. I have considered doing this, but my meal time is kinda dictated by when my mom cooks. I'm 22 and living at home atm whilst me and partner get a deposit together for our own place, and my mom does most of the cooking - I just tend to have a smaller portion or a healthy version of what she's cooking. She tends to do the evening meal quite early 5-6:30 ish, so that's when I eat :(

I think if I ate later, and everyone else continued eating earlier, I'd be sat there drooling whilst I waited... haha :p

I might have to get some highlights tho, cant beat a hot choccy! :)

B - Chocolate Shake
S - Small Orange
L - Strawberry Shake
S - Apple

I've not yet decided what i'm having for tea, i'm trying to cut back on carbs cos i was eating way too much so i need something meat related, hmmmm..... What to have?

Not having a good day today!

S- expresso chos from vending machine yuck!
B- shake
S- W FF crisps
L- Veg soup ( didnt have shake needed something foodish!)
D- noodles, quorn mince, sauce

will probs have a nibble at somic when i get home

B: shake
L: shake
S: WW chicken korma.

No snacks (yet). Lots of fizzy water and diet Dr Pepper.

Hey guys! I had the most wonderful holiday with my boyfriend, I was able to wear one of those clingy bodycon dresses (which I haven't been able to do before) to the wedding, albeit with the help of amazing, Bridget Jones style support pants ;)
The best thing is that i've only put on 1lb! I was fully prepared for it to be around 6lb thanks to how much I indulged!
Back on the SF today :)

Breakfast: Vanilla shake
Lunch: vanilla shake
Snack: Quavers
Dinner: pasta and chicken

first day for me. really need to shift this weight. menu today is
b, strawberry shake
l, chicken breast, no skin, veg and gravy
d, choc shake
snack if needed will be either a banana or grapes.
exercise. 10 minutes on vibration plate and 30 minutes wii fit board.
please let me know if i am going wrong, having too much food, too little food. :D

Morning!

B- shake
S- 2 asda fench toast and slice of cheese
L- Shake
S- Snacka jacks (either before or after gym)
D- Stir fry with fried egg and tiny bit of cheese

Full intention to do 50 mins of cardio at the gym! need to get back int o it last week was a bit off due to my ankle.. Todays aim is to burn 400cals.

Today's plan is:
L: Shake
S: Baked pot with a bit of cheese and salad.
snacks: Options choc, curly wurly, drinks of squash.

Today is my WI and I've lost 5lbs this week - go me! Just shows what being really strict after a sloppy couple of weeks can do. Have a good day everyone. xx

Oh dear, I am REALLY craving a sausage, egg and cheese bagel from McDonalds! MUST RESIST!

Plan for today:

B: Vanilla shake
S: Hot chocolate
L: Vanilla shake
D: Jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn

Yesterday was not so good

B - shake
L - shake
Snack - 5 jammie dodgers :(
Dinner - chicken breast and homemade poato wedges

On the good side, i did do 5 mins on rower, 20 mins treadmill (10 was actually running - i was very proud of myself), 30 mins on crosstrainer and then 30 mins of toning exercises :D

Today

B - shake
S - 2 crackers with phildelphia light
L - ultraslim bar
S - tea and 1 biscuit (at under 1s baby club)
D - Not sure yet as OH is cooking

Also hoping for an hour at the gym when OH gets home x

Back