What are we eating today?

I'm a soco hun, but we've gone all Americanised and are called CSI now :mad:

I get both, the just dead and the long time dead. Prefer the just dead cos they don't smell LOL (sorry about this everyone) They might lose body fluid but they also fall apart on ya - uughh!
If it's suspicious death, a lot of the time we move them ourselves though I do prefer a nice friendly coroner LMAO :D

It's not as glamorous as TV makes it out to be hon - honest!
Worst thing they ever did for us was invent that programme. People now think we can achieve the impossible because of it.
Miracles I can achieve, the impossible takes a little longer! :D

Ahh a lovely soco. Im glad you said that, i dont like the suits, they are too up themselves! Lol Yes we dont like the ones that fall apart either and you never forget the smell of a very dead one do you! Lmao sorry everyone but i did say we were sick minded and have a sick sense of humour!

The smell is one on it's own - completely undescribable and you can taste it all day LOL :(

I know what you mean about the suits, thay are usually pompous and arrogant!

My hubby tells everyone a story about me bagging a head - it's his party piece but gets monotonous ater the hundredeth time of him relating it :sigh:

We need a sick sense of humour in this job to cope, the majority of the public don't understan that do they?

Sorry folks, not the place for these discussions and certainly not the right thread - 'what are we eating today?' :8855:

:rotflmao:Lmfao. Now can we just clear up 1 more thing to all the medical/csi tv fans out there..........It is not possible to pick a head up by the hair! Its too heavy. Lol

Thanks Cheryl, saved me job! You can pick it up by the ears though :8855:

My brother was a soco when he came out of the raf. x

Oh Caz im crying with laughter. I have to try and tell our new recruits that and they dont believe me until they try it for themselves. Lol

well you certainly couldn't pick mine up by the hair. ;)

Me too Cheryl :D

Jim, no worries, we'll just grab you by the ears mate :)

Linz, where was your brother a SOCO hun?

You'll just have to leave a note prior to death requesting Cheryl and myself :D

It's not seperate in Lancashire - we do it all. Photography, forensics and fingerprints. And a bit of coroner work sometimes LOL xx

Depends how dead they are caz. Lol Sorry everyone! What do you do hun? Its all paramedics, its a huge hate of ours. Is she in london too?
I work in IT, but my niece is a paramedic in Essex out of Chelmsford and boy does she have some stories! LOL

Oh hun. Wrap up and get the kids and hubbie to do it all. I'd come round in the ambo later but i doubt they would let me cross the border. Lol

Back