What are we eating today?

Ah, what the americans call "white gravy" - niiiice.

I had:
B: scrambled egg and spinach
L: on the run at work so took a home made protein shake (egg white and coconut milk)
D: quorn and mushrooms in a white wine and cream sauce.

OMG forgot how full you get,
br bacon and cheese omelette with fried mushrooms
lunch (out) garlic lamb, garlic mushrooms and cabbage and bacon
dinner (out again !!) pork medalions in blue cheese and mustard sauce with broccoli and few carrotts.
2 glasses red wine (birthday dinner for 2nd mum :0) any excuse !)
jelly sf of course with creme fresh

feel so full , forgot how rich food could be after eating super healthy and plain for the last 2 years , gorgeous !!! although im so over food right now :0) think ill have nice plain chicken salad tomorrow and ham and cheese rolls for lunch, keep it simple!http://www.dollkid.com/

Good Morning !

B: Left over meat loaf.

L: Cafe as usual.

D: Not sure, *SHE* is cooking today. :)

For those of you who haven't seen celeriac, here is a quick Pic. As you can see I've used half of it already. :D It has to be the ugliest veggie around.
Image000.jpg

:8855: It is the uggliest thing about, tastes good though!!

Today I am going for breakfast clusters with cream and strawberries, pea and ham soup and chilli beef for dinner.

P.S. A little brag here, First weigh in today and I have lost...wait for it...6lbs in one week!! Actually so happy! Xx

Morning all

B- two boiled egss ( Im soooooo not hungry! )
L- Gona be prawns and salad
D Chicken fried in garlic butter with mushrooms/salad

:party0019:
:party0019:

!!!!!!!!!! 6 POUNDS!!!!!!!!

:talk017::talk017:

Hunni, that needs to be shouted OUT!!!!!!

WOOP! WOOP!
Thats top news, well done, *Bigbum09* :D:wow:

Woof X

:rotflmao: Thanks, I'm over the moon!! Xx

Reactions: Jim
And so you should be babes, thats a 1st class start.... I would be jumping snow men hee hee

Keep up the good work..

Woof X

That's good news BB, 6lbs is a fantastic start. Well Done .

Well done BigBum!

Today I had 1 egg and two rashers of bacon for brek. A pan fried sea bass and roast chicken for lunch (we lunch at 11) and for tea I am going to have king prawns on a bed of salad with a drizzle of something naughty :)

hey all - love reading this thread for ideas and see if i am on track.
here goes...
breakfast - bacon omlette with about five mushroons
lunch will be ham salad with just leaves and a bit of that cardini low carb salad dressing
tea will be steak and bit more salad today

i am on induction and this is a fairly typical day for me.
i also have 2 or 3 tick tock teas with a splash of cream and as much water as possible.
my other fav meals are sausages, bacon, eggs and maybe mushrooms or chicken wrapped in bacon with salad leaves.
does this sound ok only i am not loosing a great deal at all (2lb first week and 1 lb this week) oh and i do snack on cheese sometimes....

Hi Sarah,

Doesn't look too bad to me.

Sausages can contain a surprising amount of carbs, you'll want to check those and see if you can get the 100% Toulouse sausages from Tesco or Sainsbury's I think.

Bacon can be very salty and can lead you to retaining water.

How much veggies are you eating daily?

Maybe you aint eating enough??? Sounds crazy but strangely iv found im eating more than ever and the weight is shifting nicely!

xxx

Point, yes Jules, good point for Sarah there.

thanks guys ...
i have the debbie and andrew 97% sausages for now (no breadcrumbs or rusk 2g carbs each) but will def look for those tolouse ones. saw some in waitrose but the girl serving wasnt sure what was in them.
about 3 handfuls of salad each day - size of my fist on the plate (will have to get some proper measuring cups i think!)
great point about the salt - i do have lots of ham and bacon!
feels like i am eating plenty - i am not keen on being hungry at all so will fill any gaps!!! not cheating though, as far as i know and others seem to be getting weight off a whole lot quicker....
thanks for the tips - i will keep trying and keep lurking around here!!! i understand you are on maint jim, are you too jules?

Sarah,

I just used a big coffee mug, not need to buy anything. I worked out that the American cup measure is the size of our Mugs. No surprise there I suppose. ;)

day 3 :) already feeling jaded (as in not hungry ) but had a very rich creamy sauce day yesterday, ready for a break :0)
brekki , 2 venison sausages at 0.9 g carbs each , (not bad ) and scrambled egg and some mushrooms
lunch crab and prawn mayo with lettuce and cucumber and a little tomato , sugar free jelly,
dinner will be roasted chicken and some salad leaves ... simple !

I like the sound of them venison sausages, can you get them in tesco Sukie?

Dobbins the garden center sell yummy venison sausages... They have a lovely food hall MMMmmmm

Woof X

Back