What are we eating today?

Morning all!!!
B- Atkins bar ( at work and was run off my feet )
L- chicken fried in garlic butter, with rocket
D- aint deciced yet, something yummy tho!

Hi guys. Jim, I must give red wine sauce a try!

No brekkie as I'm snowed in and off work so naughtily stayed in bed till lunchtime. Lunch is leftover cream of white veg soup and dinner will be tofu and avocado salad.

MMMmmmm celeriac chips. Must give them a whirl.

Afternoon me lovely`s........Keep snug.

Chilly Woofy X

Hi Jim, I tried doing them in the wok with oil. I had a google and they say par-boil first them dry and then stick in oven with oil on low heat to cook and dry out. Going to try again.

OK, that sounds good as well.

evening all x
well todays menu :0) went summit like this..
breakie; bacon and cheese omelette decaf coffe and cream (finally got off the last cup of real coffee :0)
lunch; chicken and jalepino quesadia made with mama lupes tortilla at 3g net carb , gorgeous had it with lettuce and tomato
dinner ; odd combo . stuffed mushrooms cold venison sausage and picked on egg mayo !!!
had some carb free macaroons today too really nice , ill have to lay off !!!

You guys always find something interesting to eat whilst I am basically eating meat and eggs!

B - 2 egg omelette with sprinkle of cheese and 2 mushrooms
L - king prawns on rocket with a dash of caesar salad sauce
Snacks - several handfuls of roast lamb
D - Lamb brocolli and cauli (I would have killed to cover it in gravy and have the mash and yorkies like everyone else in the house!)

Morning all,

B: scrambled eggs with bacon bits and spring onion.

L: I'll be going to the Cafe as usual.

F: Ah well, it'll be the pub and then a Donner and salad. :D

Today....I have no idea! My stomach feels like its been hit by a train so I can't face anything yet. Managed a glass of water though :)

Scrambled eggs and a bagel and a banana so far.

So far Ive eaten SNOW!!! Darling little son I have...... Low in carbs and thank god it wasnt yellow!!!

Morning!!

Woofy X

:8855: Woof, thats well cheered up my morning.

I've had my breakfast clusters with plain probiotic yogurt (saving my strawberries for a little pudding tonight).
Got tasty stinky broccoli & blue cheese soup for lunch with a packet of go lower smokey bacon crunch for lunch.
Havn't decided tea yet. Xx

I quite fancy that broccoli and blue cheese soup BB, where do you buy it?

I know, woofy made me laugh as well. :)

Hey Jim, Its part of the Go Lower programme, they supply all my food so no cooking or thinking needed, love it!! Xx

OK, I'll have to see if I can find a recipe and make my own then. :)

I would miss cooking. I love pottering round the pot and pans making lovely smells and mess..... Im not happy untill ive used everything in the kitchen..... Thank god for my dishwasher, the OH hee hee

Does sound yummy though, enough of Jim, Jim and me?

Messy Woofy X

I would just boil up some broccoli in stock and add some blue cheese and cream??
I quite like cooking but I just can't be trusted at the moment. One of my main problems is portion size. Xx

I'm the same woofy, I really love cooking. Oddly enough I did't really try cooking until I started Atkins.

Yes BB, I think a chicken stock cube as a starter and then just mess about with the broccoli and cheese until it's right.

I missed brekkie this morning because I made a smoothie and it went wrong and then i had to dash to work. Lunch was tuna mayo and salad and dinner will be takeaway mushroom foo yung and lots of red wine. Oh, had a diabetic choc bar as well (in lieu of missed brekkie).

Your smoothie went wrong Karen?

Back