What are we eating today?

B: bacon, mushrooms, spoon of tin toms all mixed up with grated cheese.
L: Caesar salad.
D: Chilli

Ali - How do you make your Chilli, do you use beans or just go with mince and peppers - I've been craving Chilli, please share your tips!

Me Today
B - Cheese Ommlette with Worcester Sauce
L - Ceaser Salad
D - Going out so steak or Fish with Greens and maybe a glass Red !!

Hi Barba

I use mushrooms, shallots, garlic, peppers, cumin (1/2tsp), jalapeno peppers or chilli powder, cinnamon (1/4 tsp) mince, tin toms (small amount) and some stock, then serve with small salad and grated cheese.

Hi Barba

I use mushrooms, shallots, garlic, peppers, cumin (1/2tsp), jalapeno peppers or chilli powder, cinnamon (1/4 tsp) mince, tin toms (small amount) and some stock, then serve with small salad and grated cheese.

MMMMmmm now that sounds lush, Alibongo

Woofy X

Post it in the recipe thread Ali

B : Cheese and little bit of ham omelette

L: Egg Mayo, 2 slices of ham, salad with some cucumber

D: Burgers!!

B - Atkins bar
L - 2 sausages, 2 eggs
T - bolognese and cauliflower rice

Morning all

B: Left over lamb casserole (Loads of it) :D
L: There's a meeting on here at work so it'll be what the caterer provides.
D: TGIF!! The pub and then a Donner and onion salad.

L: Mozerella and tomato salad
D: Steak, veg, some kind of creamy mushroom, garlic sauce.

b - bacon & scrambled egg
l - chicken salad with mustard mayo
d - absolutely no idea! Might treat myself to a steak in garlic butter, or lamb chops with rosemary.

B : Some ham and cheese as my fiance ate all the eggs and didnt tell me!
L : Tuna Salad
D: Pork chops and some Veg

Thanks for the Chilli Recipe Ali - Inspired!

B - Atkins Brownie Bar - needed something sweet
L - Smoked Salmon Omlette
D - Alibongo's Chilli, caulirice, grated cheese and a dollop of sourcream - can't wait!

your welcome barba, I am going to sort it out properly and put it in the recipe thread when I get a min.

L: cheese salad, oopsies with SF maple syrup & cream
D: chicken korma

Ooo ur menu for the day looks yummy Ali! How do you make your korma? Would love a curry after 3 months on cd! Still without my book at the moment, they tried to deliver it today but was at work so missed them :-( So it's now sat at sorting office till Tues :-(

B - Half omelette - Cheese, bacon, mushroom
D - Chicken n Bacon salad
T - Attempting the chilli recipe along with sour cream and grated cheese

I'm hoping that this menu is not too far off the mark for what i'm meant to be doing?? Without the book to study i'm kind of making an educated guess atm..

Claire that looks fine to me!! xx

Ooo ur menu for the day looks yummy Ali! How do you make your korma? Would love a curry after 3 months on cd! Still without my book at the moment, they tried to deliver it today but was at work so missed them :-( So it's now sat at sorting office till Tues :-(

B - Half omelette - Cheese, bacon, mushroom
D - Chicken n Bacon salad
T - Attempting the chilli recipe along with sour cream and grated cheese

I'm hoping that this menu is not too far off the mark for what i'm meant to be doing?? Without the book to study i'm kind of making an educated guess atm..

I will get the recipe on the recipe thread later, was really nice, I have another recipe for lamb curry which I was going to try this week, I will get that on too.

B: Morrisons Cafe
L: Salad
D: Roast Chicken

B- Sweet Omlette with Nutmeg & Splenda
L - Roast Chicken
D - Cheeseburger & Salad

Ali - Your Chilli was divine, Made it on Friday night and used loads of jalepenos and doused in Sour Cream & Cheese, will definately make again - had the left overs for breakfast yesterday Yum! Felt like a real Friday night treat and yet it was allowed accounted for and allowed - Brilliant, thanks so much!

Good Morning

B: all sorts of left overs fro Sunday's BBQ.
L: Cafe as usual.
D: We still have some uncooked steaks in the fridge fro Sunday, so steak and salad I suspect.

Morning all, hope you all had a nice bank holiday.

b - scrambled egg
l - ham & cheese salad
d - mustardy pork chops with steamed cabbage & brocciflower

Back