What are we eating today?

piccies of everyones pets please :) you seen mine x

LOL Vicky, no that was my other cat who ate the pie. The rescue cat is so overweight he can't get on the work top - perhaps as well or he'd have burst by now! I can't get weight off him no matter what I do, he just scavenges everywhere! I chased him round the house with half an easter egg in his mouth at Easter that he pinched from the kids bedroom! Must stem from being near dead in a gutter when he was found :confused: I shall persevere with him though as it's not good for them to be overweight - think I'll put him on a cat version of Atkins :D

My Mums cat is a stray and she is just the same Caz.

Being in the Army and travelling around a lot made it difficult with pets, we did have a budgie, called Custard for a long time that was a total idiot, used to try and drink from my pint of beer. He loved to sit on my shoulder and investigate in my ear as well. Totally cracked.

Lol Jim :) custard is a fab name :D

He was a yellow Budgie Vicky. :)

What a smart name, you should have got another and called it Rhubarb :D

Hmmm, good point, but when did you last see a rhubarb coloured Budgie Caz. ;)

Never heard of spray paint ? :8855:

LOL Poor Budgie. :D

hi all :D my meals for today are.....

B: nothing
L: Tuna salad, mayo, cucumber, lettuce, celery
D: cheeseburger pie - didnt eat the greens as i found out i dont like leeks lol

S: none
Water and.........NO WINE!!!! woop

B: 1 x boiled egg
L: quiche with green salad
D: Egg and sausage muffin x 2 with green salad.
S: SF jelly and 1 tbsp double cream

Total 1268 calories and 13 carbs

Still need to up my carbs!

Nectar! The only thing I forgot to do was grease the muffin tin though so they didn't come out too easily :brainfart: They were yummy though :D
I've remembered to hide them from the cat ;) xx

Aww that was a lovely ending to a sad story Cheryl :) i love my little staffie so much, they have a bad reputation but she is the most lovely fussy dog ever :) Ditzee you say you have yogurt for breakfast, what type do you get hun cause that would be a nice change for the days i am sick of cooking breakfast :)

Thanks i will have a look, i am just trying to keep a good variety in my diet so i dont get bored and was really struggling as i wanted something cold for breakfast....this will work out well :)

No worries, I know you're not supposed to have yogurt on induction but it's lower carb thatn most sour cream I have seen and breakfast seems a difficult meal to plan. It's this one:

Total Greek Yoghurt -

I think most supermarkets sell it. Just make sure to get full fat! :)

Last edited:
Back