What are we eating today?

LOL Bren :)

B - 3 rashers of bacon and 2 eggs
L - tuna and mayo on bed of lettuce and feta cheese
D - 3(!) burgers, 2 slices of cheese and salad greens
S - 3 devilled eggs

I'm a bit scared actually. I've only tried low fat diets before and can't see how I could possibly lose weight eating like I am now. I've read the book but still keep having panic attacks that I'll have gained 10 lbs next Monday lol!

B - 3 bacon, rocket, cucmber and tomatoes. 4.5NC
L - Avocada, bacon & lettuce with caesar dressing. 6.7NC
D - Doner with salad.

S - cherry diet coke, cream cheese wrapped in ham. 1NC
W - 9 pints
E - none

You need to trust in the plan, I know its hard and I found it difficult to get my head round it but once you start seeing the results you wont look back x

Todays meals have been:

B - Bit of cold chicken and a few pork scratchings on the run
L - Cold chicken breast with 150g salad
S - Atkins Bar
D - Chicken Curry thats never been chicken curry in its life and 150g mushrooms cooked in garlic butter as a starter.

W - Not as much as I'd hoped only 2.5-3 litres so far but will be 4 before bedtime
E - Running round like a blue @rsed fly all day and will do shake weight workout

Today's Food
B - 100g mushroom stuffed with 20g red pepper and cheese with 50g leaves, 5 cherry tomatoes and 1 tbsp mayo
S - 50g cucumber sticks and cheese, 1 tbsp mayo
L - Atkins decadence bar (was out and about)
D - Lamb stir-fry, 150g courgette, 45g spinach
S - Chocolate pudding - 2 tbsp double cream, 1 tsp cocoa powder and some splenda
S - 100g cucmber sticks, 1 tbsp mayo

Total net carbs - 19.2g

Would have had more greens at lunch to make up the carbs but decided to take my littlen out to take my mind off the cravings lol, hope everyone had had a good day x

Last edited:
Hi
B 1 egg and bacon
L ham salad
T turkey leg meat (not keen) cabbage
jelly and cream
No water except loads of coffee, really struggling with the water
Delly x

If you're struggling with drinking the water try drinking out of a sports bottle. I have 4 1ltr buxton bottles that I fill in the morning and aim to get through each day. Its also a good way to measure your intake but if you're really struggling I found the other day Robinsons lemon fruit n barley no added sugar is really low in carbs x

Morning all,

B: 2 x Gammon steaks and 2 fried eggs.
L: The Carby Cafe as usual.
D: I got a bag of prawns out, not sure what I'm going to do with them yet.

Thursday
Struggling to eat today :-( not like me at all!
B - slices of roast gammon ham
S - 1 thin slice of mim with butter
L - saus and egg muffin and another slice of mim
S - another slice of mim (I get six slices with care)
D - 3 egg omelette with 2 courgettes, slice of ham and 4 mushrooms.
S - half a pot of creme fraiche
rest of mim to finish shortly
will take todays lunch back to work tomorrow.....

W - Nearly 5 litres so far, 3 coffees, 1 redbush tea
E - 1 hour 35 mins walking with dogbert (5 miles)
A - nope

Last edited:
Hmmm, yes, you've made my mind up Linz, prawn curry here as well I think

Indeed love. :)

What sort of thing do you have at the carby cafe Jim? Interesting that the people who seem to do well on maintenance (that I see on here and other forums and websites) seem to be the ones who eat very little processed food. Seems the KISS theory works well :)

Hi Maxie, it varies really, I try not to get too carby but I won't fuss about some potato's or carrots in a stew, sometimes I'll have a fry up, occasionally some chips. I try not have a sandwich if I can help it, I'll have steak and kidney pie and eat the crust, or spag bol and eat the spag, but lunch is generally my carby meal of the day.

Oh yes, KISS is my watchword.

B - 3 rashers bacon and 2 eggs
L - 1 burger, slice of cheddar and salad greens with feta cheese
D - salmon fillet with mayo and dill sauce and salad greens with feta cheese
S - 2 devilled eggs, 1 slice cheddar

W - 4 litres
E - 30 min walk

I've felt so rough today! I could barely move this morning and just going up the stairs was torture. I don't know how I made it through that walk today. Feels like I've been hit by a lorry! Oh and I've had a few cravings, suppose it didn't help that my partner left an open jar of chocolate spread on the kitchen counter. :mad: I stayed strong though and had a diet coke instead.

So hoping this goes away soon...

Back