What are we eating today?

Back on the plan after a disaster of a weekend food wise, :eek: here's to the Easter challenge, focus woman!!

B - Bacon, eggs and mushrooms
L - green salad tuna and mayo
D - steamed fish, green veggie
W - loads
E - 1.5 hours in gym (a bit extra time for punishment!)
A - Not after this weekend!

Hi Guys,

First day down - would appreciate your input:

Brekky - none, woke up late for work :-(

Dinner - chicken, rocket, spinach, few cherry tomatos, 2 rashers bacon, sprinkle of goats cheese and some mayo

Tea - Fish with roasted mushrooms, peppers and onions (not too many of these as they seem higher)

After tea I had a hartleys sugar free jelly at 1.75g for the tub.

Just one question, found the low carb megastore...looks yum. Can I eat the stuff on here (lc bread, pasta etc) on induction or do I have to wait 2 weeks.

xx

Hi fairybutterfly - careful on the tomatoes and onions, they're both high. I'd wait at least 2 weeks before trying LCM stuff, as some of it can stall you, and it can be easy to overdo.

Hi fairybutterfly, lowcarbmegastore is ok for some things, such as the zero carb foods, just depends what you buy, there's also the atkins advantage bars, not all of them are appropriate but you can check which ones are ok for 'all phases' :) x

B: Carb Sense Shake, 2 swigs of 'Good Oil' right out of the bottle (hardcore Atkins ;)), supplements
L: Blue Diamond Jalapeno Almonds (addicted)
D: Steak, veg

S: Cheese

Afternoon all
B - usual quax flax and cream
S - huge prawns, mayo and romaine
L - curry mince beef mix, mushrooms, courgettes in it
S - rest of prawns and romaine
D - chicken curry, mushrooms, halloumi and romaine
S - bourbon biscuits after giving blood

W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
A - nope
E - not tonight, gave blood instead.

Last edited:
Hi ya, Well this is a bit late but better than nothing or carb lol!! (sorry funny mood today and couldn't sleep hahaha!!)

B - 3 cheese strings at 4.30 AM :eek:
S - S/f jelly and cream
L - Chicken and egg (not sure which came first ...sorry couldn't help myself lol!!!)
S - Atkins Bar
D - burger with bacon mushers, cheese and salad (saw man vs food last night so want to emigrate to Ohio!!!)

w - buckets
e - cleaning and ironing
a - nada

I had a treat of G&B wow that packs a punch!!

Hope you are all okay ??? xxx

hi all. back from the hospital with my little girl after a very long week.

didnt have time to think atkins whilst there so i wont horrify u with details of what ive eaten the last 7 days.

will tell u that im feeling very bloated and everything i ate felt like poison.... not the satisfying feeling it used to be before atkins.

so back on the wagon with a thump today.
b- cheese, multivits, water
l- cheese, ham, rocket and some fried mushrooms
d- plain grilled chicken breast, spinach, mushrooms
s- none
w- 3 litres
e- not yet...got a feeling the atkins flu might visit me again whilst getting back into ketosis.
a-none

b/l - eggs and bacon
d- salmon and veg
s- jelly . atkins bar

purple and proud.....ketostix that is x

hi all. back from the hospital with my little girl after a very long week.

didnt have time to think atkins whilst there so i wont horrify u with details of what ive eaten the last 7 days.

will tell u that im feeling very bloated and everything i ate felt like poison.... not the satisfying feeling it used to be before atkins.

so back on the wagon with a thump today.
b- cheese, multivits, water
l- cheese, ham, rocket and some fried mushrooms
d- plain grilled chicken breast, spinach, mushrooms
s- none
w- 3 litres
e- not yet...got a feeling the atkins flu might visit me again whilst getting back into ketosis.
a-none

well done for getting straight back on .......hope all is well now xx:)

Ahoy hoy, not a particularly good day:

B: Quax Flax + some cheese
S: Peperami
L: Subway salad box (5-10g carbs)
S: Peperami...+ a choc cookie (12g carbs).......+ later a single Cadbury's Rose...(10g carbs???)
D: Some pate (7g carbs) + a glass of Sav Blanc (5g carbs?)

Not too bad...but not great either. I don't think I'll be losing much this month. STS FTW!

Ahoy hoy, not a particularly good day:

B: Quax Flax + some cheese
S: Peperami
L: Subway salad box (5-10g carbs)
S: Peperami...+ a choc cookie (12g carbs).......+ later a single Cadbury's Rose...(10g carbs???)
D: Some pate (7g carbs) + a glass of Sav Blanc (5g carbs?)

Not too bad...but not great either. I don't think I'll be losing much this month. STS FTW!

Gosh is that what a single roses would be !!!!:sigh:

Brekky - 2 rashers bacon done in microwave (lol im very much a morning person so had to do my brekky in work)

dinner - corned beef (0.6g for 3 slices) rocket, spinach, 5 cherry tomatos (about 3g?), 1oz goats cheese (0.3g apparently yay), hellmanns mayo.

tea - mmm this was amazing: beef burger (85% beef - not sure if this was good or bad, would appreciate any info) , topped with little bit of cornish cheese (1-2g?) and fried egg (0.5?) not sure if you count eggs. spinach & rocket and mushrooms (about 2g) done in garlic butter (2 cloves 1.8g)

snack - atkins bar 2.1g

so 12.3g all in all but i had a sneaky chewie (god knows what that was) and not sure if the burger had anything (was freshly made by morrisons butchers so no nutritional value on pack)

xx

Ask at the morrison's counter what they use to mix with their burgers. 85% beef sounds a bit worrying but some of it will be egg, salt, maybe herbs. You want to know if they mix flour, breadcrumbs or starches in.

Sneaky chewie shouldn't have done you too much harm, depending what/how big it was, but sugary things will give you an insulin spike and if you had one every day it could cause a stall.

(And roughly 5-6g carbs in an average cadbury's rose according to my tracker site thing, Michael. Maybe I should let you think it was 10 :p)

Morning all

B: 2 1/2 lb beefburgers fried up with eggs and scallions.
L: I'm meeting Colleen today.
D: Steak and kidney pie with steamed cabbage 'n@ leek and ennel

First day today :eek:.

B - omelette
L - tuna salad
D - salmon with spinach gratin
S - cheese

Jim - do you just eat steamed green veg or do you put anything on it? I'm not a massive lover of plain green veg.

Michael - I love Subway salad - what do you have on yours & how do you work out the carb count?

Hey guys. Off to the big smoke so I am hoping to stat on plan. My menu today I'd

B choc mim and cream
S Atkins bar
L subway salad pouch
S Atkins ( will be in smoke so can't eat much
D 2 double whooper BK at Euston station
S s/f jelly and cream

No enough veggies today but I have follow circumstances.

Hope u r all ok? Xx

What are these Jalapeno Almond things I keep hearing about, and where do I get some?!

Todays;

B - Atkins bar
L - Chicken with mixed leaves and mayo
D - Smoked River cobbler with green beans and an egg

Making sure i'm drinking lots - peppermint and green teas washed down with more water!

What are these Jalapeno Almond things I keep hearing about, and where do I get some?!

They are made by Blue Diamond. International Home : United Kingdom Not sure if that link will work. If it doesn't come up with the UK site, click the international sites bit in top right corner. I get mine from Sainsburys. They are with the salted peanuts/snack nuts in crisp aisle. They are amazing. Cost about £1 per 60g bag.

Back