What are we eating today?

They are made by Blue Diamond. International Home : United Kingdom Not sure if that link will work. If it doesn't come up with the UK site, click the international sites bit in top right corner. I get mine from Sainsburys. They are with the salted peanuts/snack nuts in crisp aisle. They are amazing. Cost about £1 per 60g bag.

Oooh! They look lovely! Damn not having a local sainsburys! How many carbs are in them? It says 10.9g on sainsburys website, but as they're american, I just want to check thats actually net carbs?

Oooh! They look lovely! Damn not having a local sainsburys! How many carbs are in them? It says 10.9g on sainsburys website, but as they're american, I just want to check thats actually net carbs?

4.9g I wouldn’t bother with them if they were more!

Thats it....I've already been to two supermarkets this week for low carb food, done a LCM order and now I'm clearly going to be forced to doing a tiny online shop at sainsburys for some of these! *sigh* My waist line better be thinning, because my wallet certainly is! lol!

Afternoon All
B - sf jelly and cream (no porridge today as having my flax in portable mims so I can eat on the way to the hospital, or when I get there really)
S - half a mim and philly
L - tuna, mayo, cucumber and romaine
D - mim and philly

W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - walking up long hospital corridors and using the stairs not the lift
A - hopefully not

Guten Abends,

B: Quax Flax, bit of cheese and a peperami a bit later on
L: Salad box (had some tomato and carrot in but was in a rush)
D: Salami and some cheese or something
W: Lots
E: About 2 miles walking
A: Glass of Sauv Blanc

Was doing so well until our team meeting. Our section head offered me a biscuit...I couldn't refuse, dammit!

evening everyone,

no veggies in house until i get my bum to the shops so jim look away now.....

b- cheese string and a baby bel, multivitamin, black de-caf
l-cheese, pepperami
s- chocolite coconut choccy bar ( 0 net carbs - but not sure if its worth the side effects!)
d- chilli mince with a tiny splash of double cream cuz i got carried away with the chilli again!
w- 3 litres
e- walk the doggie
a- no

Evening all

B - bacon, egg & mushs
L - few slices of turkey breast eaten while sat on a bench overlooking the sea :D
D - steak in pepper sauce, cauli & parmesan mash, salad
S - jelly & cream

Afternoon All
B - sf jelly and cream (no porridge today as having my flax in portable mims so I can eat on the way to the hospital, or when I get there really)
S - half a mim and philly
L - tuna, mayo, cucumber and romaine
D - mim and philly

W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - walking up long hospital corridors and using the stairs not the lift
A - hopefully not

hope your dad is okay .......... just a question how long do the MIM last ....could i make one the night before and have it for lunch the next day ..thanks :D

Evening all,

B - Atkins day break
L - Prawn salad with mayo
D - Grilled pork chops with green veggies
W - :D
A - No way (that ruined my weekend resolve!)
E - 1 hour at gym

Brekky - atkins bar 2.1g

Dinner - corned beef (0.6), spinach/rocket (0.2), goats cheese (0.3) 5 cherry tomatos (3), mayo, then a cheese string (about 1) and sugar free jelly (0.4)

Tea - lamb kebabs (made with mince lamb, garlic, chilli flakes & parsley) its a slimming world recipe but theyre fab. its about 4.8 for half an onion i guess and about 1.3 for the garlic. no idea on the chilli flakes :-S that was with caeser salad (0.2) caeser dressing (0.5), 50g pancetta (0.5) and hard boiled egg :)

S - I had about 5 cashews someone offered me in work :-( about 4-5g??

total : 19-20g :)

5 cashews is about 1g carbs. I LOVE Sainsburys honey roast cashews. 5.5g for 25g (about 25 nuts).

Sorry not reading at all due to work madness. WIll catch up at the weekend hopefully.

Yesterday:
B - two fried eggs
L - chicken breast, lettuce, mayo
D - salmon, prawns, cream/pepper sauce
S - scratchings, crappo bars x a million
W - plenny
A - 0
E - 6 mile run

Today:
B - two fried eggs
L - chicken breast, lettuce, mayo
D - drumstick, S/F jelly and cream
S - thorntons chocolate, scratchings, nuts, cheese, mim with pate and goats cheese and chilli sauce for supper (note to self - should have had more for dinner) ;)
W - lots
A - 0
E - 0

B - protein shake on the way to aquafit :)
L - chicken breast , cheese and streaky bacon
D - beef burger fried in butter , small few chopped onions , slice of cheese and cauli/broccoli mix
S - another shake and a pack of peanuts

W - probably less than i should oops
E - aquafit class and 1/2 hr walk
A - nope

Morning all,

B: left over Steak & kidney pie
L: The Carby Cafe as usual
D: Danish meat balls with with fried aubergine and couergette.

Morning

B - sausages
L - tuna, mayo & salad
D - home made lamb burgers, green beans, salad leaves & mayo

Back