What are we eating today?

Brekky - 2 rashers bacon done in microwave (lol im very much a morning person so had to do my brekky in work)

dinner - corned beef (0.6g for 3 slices) rocket, spinach, 5 cherry tomatos (about 3g?), 1oz goats cheese (0.3g apparently yay), hellmanns mayo.

tea - mmm this was amazing: beef burger (85% beef - not sure if this was good or bad, would appreciate any info) , topped with little bit of cornish cheese (1-2g?) and fried egg (0.5?) not sure if you count eggs. spinach & rocket and mushrooms (about 2g) done in garlic butter (2 cloves 1.8g)

snack - atkins bar 2.1g

so 12.3g all in all but i had a sneaky chewie (god knows what that was) and not sure if the burger had anything (was freshly made by morrisons butchers so no nutritional value on pack)

xx

Ask at the morrison's counter what they use to mix with their burgers. 85% beef sounds a bit worrying but some of it will be egg, salt, maybe herbs. You want to know if they mix flour, breadcrumbs or starches in.

Sneaky chewie shouldn't have done you too much harm, depending what/how big it was, but sugary things will give you an insulin spike and if you had one every day it could cause a stall.

(And roughly 5-6g carbs in an average cadbury's rose according to my tracker site thing, Michael. Maybe I should let you think it was 10 :p)

Morning all

B: 2 1/2 lb beefburgers fried up with eggs and scallions.
L: I'm meeting Colleen today.
D: Steak and kidney pie with steamed cabbage 'n@ leek and ennel

First day today :eek:.

B - omelette
L - tuna salad
D - salmon with spinach gratin
S - cheese

Jim - do you just eat steamed green veg or do you put anything on it? I'm not a massive lover of plain green veg.

Michael - I love Subway salad - what do you have on yours & how do you work out the carb count?

Hey guys. Off to the big smoke so I am hoping to stat on plan. My menu today I'd

B choc mim and cream
S Atkins bar
L subway salad pouch
S Atkins ( will be in smoke so can't eat much
D 2 double whooper BK at Euston station
S s/f jelly and cream

No enough veggies today but I have follow circumstances.

Hope u r all ok? Xx

What are these Jalapeno Almond things I keep hearing about, and where do I get some?!

Todays;

B - Atkins bar
L - Chicken with mixed leaves and mayo
D - Smoked River cobbler with green beans and an egg

Making sure i'm drinking lots - peppermint and green teas washed down with more water!

They are made by Blue Diamond. International Home : United Kingdom Not sure if that link will work. If it doesn't come up with the UK site, click the international sites bit in top right corner. I get mine from Sainsburys. They are with the salted peanuts/snack nuts in crisp aisle. They are amazing. Cost about £1 per 60g bag.

Oooh! They look lovely! Damn not having a local sainsburys! How many carbs are in them? It says 10.9g on sainsburys website, but as they're american, I just want to check thats actually net carbs?

Thats it....I've already been to two supermarkets this week for low carb food, done a LCM order and now I'm clearly going to be forced to doing a tiny online shop at sainsburys for some of these! *sigh* My waist line better be thinning, because my wallet certainly is! lol!

Afternoon All
B - sf jelly and cream (no porridge today as having my flax in portable mims so I can eat on the way to the hospital, or when I get there really)
S - half a mim and philly
L - tuna, mayo, cucumber and romaine
D - mim and philly

W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - walking up long hospital corridors and using the stairs not the lift
A - hopefully not

Guten Abends,

B: Quax Flax, bit of cheese and a peperami a bit later on
L: Salad box (had some tomato and carrot in but was in a rush)
D: Salami and some cheese or something
W: Lots
E: About 2 miles walking
A: Glass of Sauv Blanc

Was doing so well until our team meeting. Our section head offered me a biscuit...I couldn't refuse, dammit!

evening everyone,

no veggies in house until i get my bum to the shops so jim look away now.....

b- cheese string and a baby bel, multivitamin, black de-caf
l-cheese, pepperami
s- chocolite coconut choccy bar ( 0 net carbs - but not sure if its worth the side effects!)
d- chilli mince with a tiny splash of double cream cuz i got carried away with the chilli again!
w- 3 litres
e- walk the doggie
a- no

Evening all

B - bacon, egg & mushs
L - few slices of turkey breast eaten while sat on a bench overlooking the sea :D
D - steak in pepper sauce, cauli & parmesan mash, salad
S - jelly & cream

Afternoon All
B - sf jelly and cream (no porridge today as having my flax in portable mims so I can eat on the way to the hospital, or when I get there really)
S - half a mim and philly
L - tuna, mayo, cucumber and romaine
D - mim and philly

W - usual 4 litres plus coffees
E - walking up long hospital corridors and using the stairs not the lift
A - hopefully not

hope your dad is okay .......... just a question how long do the MIM last ....could i make one the night before and have it for lunch the next day ..thanks :D

Evening all,

B - Atkins day break
L - Prawn salad with mayo
D - Grilled pork chops with green veggies
W - :D
A - No way (that ruined my weekend resolve!)
E - 1 hour at gym

Brekky - atkins bar 2.1g

Dinner - corned beef (0.6), spinach/rocket (0.2), goats cheese (0.3) 5 cherry tomatos (3), mayo, then a cheese string (about 1) and sugar free jelly (0.4)

Tea - lamb kebabs (made with mince lamb, garlic, chilli flakes & parsley) its a slimming world recipe but theyre fab. its about 4.8 for half an onion i guess and about 1.3 for the garlic. no idea on the chilli flakes :-S that was with caeser salad (0.2) caeser dressing (0.5), 50g pancetta (0.5) and hard boiled egg :)

S - I had about 5 cashews someone offered me in work :-( about 4-5g??

total : 19-20g :)

Back