What are we eating today?

Not feeling too hungry today, not sure what I will have.

Evening all, posting and running, sorry!

Yesterday:
B - two fried eggs
L - chicken breast, lettuce, mayonnaise
D - ribeye steak
S - half mim and pate, cheese
E - 5 mile run

Today:
B - two fried eggs
L - half a mim toasted with butter, cheese slice
D - two drumsticks, sprouts, broccoli, cauli
S - thinking of going to fry some salmon - starving! corned beef, pate, nuts

Have a serious craving for something sweet today, which I haven't had for over a week, but not giving in as I have a very unforgiving dress to fit into Friday night. Surely I can last 48 hours. After that I'm planning dietary slippage, so get ready for the whining! ;)

Ate faar too much today bet it stalls my losses. I was another 2 lbs dwn this morning.
B - scrambled eggs and bacon
L - 2 chicken breasts
D - steak with garlic mushrooms and spinach (lots)
S - pepperami, far too much cheese jelly and cream

I went dress shopping today for friday, got one thats nice and floaty over my hips lol my stomach is flat-ish but my hips ruin every dress!

Morning all

B: sausage, egg and bacon, plenty of time seeing as I don't need to get dressed for work:D
L: Not sure, I haven't got anything out for lunch or dinner yest

Morning :)

Thought I might aswell post my food so anyone can tell me if I'm doing anything wrong :)

B: egg and slice of bacon
L: tuna and Mayo salad with sf jelly pot
D: rib eye steak with mushrooms and salad.
S: maybe a babybel if I get hungry

This is the middle of my fourth week :) everything seem ok? X

Sounds ideal, Diddums

B - shake
L - Josephs low carb pitta with roast beef, cheese and lettuce
D - lamb curry with cabbage
W - 3 litres
E - mile walk
A - not til Friday

hi all

b- babybel and a bottle of water... in a rush for work
l- 2 x ciaocarb rolls with philli and ham... these rolls are lovely and taste just like "real" bread but they are a bit on the small side and at 1.30 each very expensive, im glad i tried them tho and will get them again as a treat. (2.04g net carbs per roll)
d- cheeseburger pie
s - pork crunch ( tescos now sell a pork "crunch" so i dont need to use the lowcarbmegaexpensivestore anymore. i only like the puffy "crunch" cant stand scratchings)
w- lots
e- housework
a- none

l- 2 x ciaocarb rolls with philli and ham... these rolls are lovely and taste just like "real" bread but they are a bit on the small side and at 1.30 each very expensive, im glad i tried them tho and will get them again as a treat. (2.04g net carbs per roll)

Thank you! Been craving a roll.

I had a right winge about how small they were when they arrived, decided two have to and was completely stuffed! So they may be small but one is definitely enuf, especially if u stuff it full with yummy stuff . Looking forward to my bacon roll in the morning.

Ps. Now that I'm being good again the evil Atkins flu is back! I'm a real suffer for this. Feel like crap today!

I had a right winge about how small they were when they arrived, decided two have to and was completely stuffed! So they may be small but one is definitely enuf, especially if u stuff it full with yummy stuff . Looking forward to my bacon roll in the morning.

Ps. Now that I'm being good again the evil Atkins flu is back! I'm a real suffer for this. Feel like crap today!

was going to say glad you feel crap ........... but thats a bit rude ....just happy you are in ketosis xx:D

B - bacon, egg, spinach and mushrooms
S - babybel and pepperami
L - atkins advantage chocolate decadence bar
S - babybel and sugarfree jelly with double cream
D - big chicken and ham salad with mayo

looks like I have eaten so much! worried im not in ketosis anymore cos I don't feel like my breath smells anymore but my ketostix come tommorrow so hopefully am - and I have lost weight so this is good.

Doesn't look too much to me love

haha thank you - as I write I'm munching on slices of ham and cheese rolls. hopefully when I weigh in tommorrow all this cheese won't slow me down!

Morning all.

Lost 3 this week. That puts me on 96 pounds and makes me 2 pounds away from 7 stone, and 4 pounds away from going down into the next stone bracket as well as the century!

I need to be ultra strict this week to get that four pounds! An hour a day exercise, carbs below 15g and increase the fat intake :D

B: Pitta toasted, with melted cheese and Worcester sauce
L: Atkins shake, multivit, chromium, omega 3, Almonds
D: Not sure. Will involve green veg.

S: Berries or ham

cf70 hope your weigh in went well :)

Morning all,

B: steak and onions.
L: Left over CB pie and salad
D: pan fried white fish with steamed Choi Sum and curly kale

james, you're doing so well mate, nearly at the hundred pounds gone mate

James you are AMAZING! That is such a big achievement, so very proud of you! Time I stopped grumbling about blokes losing easier on Atkins and just getting on with it, methinks! :)

B - shake, soya latte, Debbie and Andrew sausage
L - Joseph wrap with roast beef, 1 slice cheese, lettuce, cucumber, thin smear mayo (mmmmm)
D - Likely to be red wine (oh dear oh dear) - but I have another Debbie sausage and some cooked chicken breast to munch on when people start ordering chips!
W - 2 litres
E - mile walk
A - yes, last bash before detox :)

Well done James - that's great:D

Thanks all!

My halo has slipped a little today (kind of).

Had 2 pittas and a truck load of aspartame :( My (American) friend helpfully sent me pictures of the 2 giant chocolate chip pancakes he was having and ever since I have needed sugar! Ended up having a few cans of Pepsi Max and some Canderel sweetener in my tea (only one cup). Also had a spoonful of Canderel out of the jar which is shocking I know...you won't thank me for revealing this but it kind of tastes like candy floss!

So i've had a semi-legal cheat it seems but it's under control now. The Pepsi is out from tomorrow and I have no pittas left thank God :D

Well semi legal is better than not - that's what sweetners were invented for :)

Back