What are we eating today?

back to it :( :eek:
eggs,and bacon
tuna mayo
steak mushrooms,salad
lots of water.

Hello peeps - this is becoming a regular occurence!

B: None - second day in a row and a bit naughty I know!

S: 1 sausage and a handful of green veg

L: Salmon stirfry with chilli flakes

D: Beef, swede mash, green beans. I'm going to be eating beef for a long while as I bought a massive roast reduced in co-op. Seemed a great idea at the time....

I had

MIM variation for breakfast with 2 slices of ham

3 eggs with yoghurt and chives for lunch

and 2 pieces of salmon with about 50 grams Philadelphia and chives for dinner

I should have stayed below my allowed 20 grams. What do you reckon? Yoghurt and cream cheese ok?

And one cup of coffee with evaporated milk in the morning

Last edited:
B- daybreak bar (needed to go shopping!)
L- green salad with mixed meats and tuna
D- steak, stuffed mushroom, cabbage
S- pork crunch, small peperami, may have jelly and cream later
A- no
E- seem to have been on my feet most of the day and am aching a bit from yesterday's Zumba

B nothing
L 2 fried eggs and small slice of bread and butter
D cheese stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon, celeriac fries, garlic mushrooms, fried greens
S pepperami
W 3 lires

I've had today:

Breakfast
3 small pieces of bacon, 2 eggs

Snack
Baby bell

Lunch
Small lettuce, Ham, some cheese & bag of pork scratchings.

Dinner
Where do I start??
Fillet steak, mushrooms, cream & cheddar sauce, spinach, mozzarella, tomato & basil.

Have I had 2 much today??

Attachments

• image-3908270869.jpg
    image-3908270869.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 46
You've just made me very very hungry! ;)

Joseph's pitas back in stock at LCM for anyone interested. Thank God for that. I'm actually tempted to restart Atkins and forget the shakes purely for them!

Atkins pizza = greatness

thanks James ............. hows the shakes going ? xx

J2BLUE said:
Joseph's pitas back in stock at LCM for anyone interested. Thank God for that. I'm actually tempted to restart Atkins and forget the shakes purely for them!

Atkins pizza = greatness

What's LCM? I've never heard of Josephs, are they good?

thanks James ............. hows the shakes going?

Not bad thanks. Still doing it but can't stick to it long term (more than a week lol). It's just so hard. I have these little moments quite freequently though where I convince myself the grass is greener and then come back to Atkins with my tail between my legs.

I got some funny looks in the office shaking my shake. Just reminded myself their idea of a healthy diet and exercise is a pot noodle and a vibrating machine where '15 minutes is the equivalent of an hour in the gym' (seriously, one of them actually said this and yet i'm the weird one with Atkins/shakes!)

What's LCM? I've never heard of Josephs, are they good?

lowcarbmegastore.co.uk

Use it if you want some legal treats but prepare to take out a mortgate. Also don't tell Jim I told you. I hear he sends a crack team of ninja monkeys after pushers of Frankenfoods.

The pitas are a God send. 4g carbs each and they make excellent pizza bases. You can actually make a legal low carb pizza with Sainsburys pizza sauce and a Joseph's pitta for 6g carbs! Also brings sandwiches back into play. Chicken and bacon pita with black pepper mayonnaise :D What diet? ;)

-7 after a few days on the shakes which is strange because I was -8 after day one lol

Good boost but impossible diet. Back on Atkins.

B: Bacon and eggs
L: 2x Atkins RTD (spaced out, one about 11, one about 3)
D: Eggs and Quorn Sausages
S: Cheese

E: 1 hour treadmill
W: 2L+

you need us as much as we need you !!! welcome home xx

now we just need to find you a job !! xx

Back