What are we eating today?

J2BLUE said:

Lol:D good to have you back on our wagon- yours sounds far too difficult!

J2BLUE said:
lowcarbmegastore.co.uk

Use it if you want some legal treats but prepare to take out a mortgate. Also don't tell Jim I told you. I hear he sends a crack team of ninja monkeys after pushers of Frankenfoods.

The pitas are a God send. 4g carbs each and they make excellent pizza bases. You can actually make a legal low carb pizza with Sainsburys pizza sauce and a Joseph's pitta for 6g carbs! Also brings sandwiches back into play. Chicken and bacon pita with black pepper mayonnaise :D What diet? ;)

thanks for the heads up, went on the site to order them and noticed that they are only 4 miles from where I work! So I went round and collected them today.

Got some of those pitas and some tortillas and sone Heinz 1 carb ketchup which is the future!

i had to pay 4.50 postage !! xx

Right then, found out today swede isn't allowed on induction. Pants!

B: None - you can see a trend here can't you!

L: Jerk chicken salad with homemade coleslaw (no carrot)

S: Steamed pak choi and corned beef

D: Yet more beef, prob stirfried with the rest of the pak choi and some mushrooms.

Right then, found out today swede isn't allowed on induction. Pants!

B: None - you can see a trend here can't you!

L: Jerk chicken salad with homemade coleslaw (no carrot)

S: Steamed pak choi and corned beef

D: Yet more beef, prob stirfried with the rest of the pak choi and some mushrooms.

you are doing well ...........when s your weigh day ? xx

hi it is my second day on atkins and this is what i have eaten today, does it sound ok?

b-2 bacon, 1 egg and a sausage
l-4 large slices of ham, 3 boiled eggs and some lettuce and cucumber
d-2 chicken breasts with phili and a mug of lettuce

snacks- a mini babybell, a pepperami and a pot of sugar free jelly, and loads of water.

I feel like i am eating loads and will never loose any weight!!

also i got some flax today to try and make a chocolate mim, are these allowed on induction?
thanks
vikki

Tut Tut Vikki, you are supposed to be abstaining for all these naught FRANKENFOODS!!

Pork belly with mashed cauliflower and broccoli and later, brie and chorizo salad.

B/L bacon eggs mushies
D tandoori mixed grill
S daybreak bar pork crunch lettuce & cold meats
W about 2l. Need to increase it
A no. Even turned down free drinks in the curry house
E walked down for curry and back up after ;)

plenty falling from the sky in somerset !!! and lightening xx

Afternoon!

B: 3x Quorn Sausages
L: Bacon and eggs
D: Corned Beef and celeriac chips (grated cheese shall be on standby)

Came face to face with a celeriac this morning Sainsburys and had to try it. Got it home and looked at it thinking 'what the hell do I do with this?'. After slashing at it with a bread knife for several minutes I was left with 500g (I took a picture. I'm going to take pictures precooking and afterwards!). Divided it by 2 and chipped one of the portions.

Do you parboil them? Someone said they taste like celery (shocking I know!) so i'm going to go heavy on the spices.

I won't bother uploading those pics. Not a fan of the chips but glad i've tried them. Too soft for me :p

celeriac is best mashed with butter and a little cream. Yum!

Today not a great day:

B: None - I went cycling and didn't fancy eating before

L: Tapas: Serrano ham, chorizo sausage, squid, salad

D: Jerk chicken, salad.

The really bad bit was when we went to the pub for a drink after cycling - I asked for a diet pepsi and got...yes, full sugar! I only realised after I'd drunk a few good mouthfuls and said to my mate - is this diet?? To which he said - er, dunno, I just ordered a pepsi! Arrrrrgggh! Talk about setback!

celeriac is best mashed with butter and a little cream. Yum!

Today not a great day:

B: None - I went cycling and didn't fancy eating before

L: Tapas: Serrano ham, chorizo sausage, squid, salad

D: Jerk chicken, salad.

The really bad bit was when we went to the pub for a drink after cycling - I asked for a diet pepsi and got...yes, full sugar! I only realised after I'd drunk a few good mouthfuls and said to my mate - is this diet?? To which he said - er, dunno, I just ordered a pepsi! Arrrrrgggh! Talk about setback!

MEN !!!!:rolleyes:

B: Two slices of leftover meatloaf
L: Roast Chicken Salad
D: Chicken wrapped in bacon, celeriac chips, cheese sauce.

S: sugar free jelly and cream
W: 3 litres
E: none today

B daybreak bar
L steak mushrooms salad
D chicken curry asparagus courgette
S jelly mousse choc mim
A no
W still can't get over 2l
E hoovered and washed the floors!

Back