What are YOU doing today? :)

Took my lovely old puddy cat to vets for a few teeth out and a clean. Was gonna clean the house but have decided to go the gym instead. Will be meeting up with my best friend at half 11 to walk to the gym :)

Another early finish from work for me today, so me & OH may do some geo cashing later:D

Another early finish from work for me today, so me & OH may do some geo cashing later:D

www.geocaching.com

Is this what you mean ???

It looks good fun.

Ihad no clue what it was and had to google it.

Looks more fun that what I a doing today.

I have done all the things that are normal for me plus lots of swimming.

We are about to leave for the new house to clear out the utilty room. That should be interesting as it is full of stuff.

Then the local supermarket and Iceland. Then home to prepare dinner, watch 4 in a bed, I love it, a nice glass of rioja, early to bed and wayhay another day starts tomorow.

Yep that is what I mean. It is so much fun & the best is you see places close to home you just didn't realise were there.

Its surprising how excited you feel when you find the hidden container.:rolleyes:

We're hoping to take the gps to Florida in December & holiday to Fuerte next year, which will be so much more exciting than geocashing in this country:p

I took my son to Thruxton airfield for a helicopter flight this afternoon. His uncle bought him a 20 minute trail flight for Christmas.

I really need to finish my planning for next week at work this afternoon so I can enjoy the rest of the weekend!

I've literally done nothing all weekend.

Been feeling 'off' with my stomach since Friday. It seemed to coincide with a rice dish I had at the gym after my work out. My stomach bloated and I have spent all
the time since feeling sickly and lethargic. So hence, done nothing, and feeling better for it at last :)

Been the gym, stupid really since I threw up this morning and felt sh*t since. Couldn't feel any air conditioning in the gym and it was torture.

Made a curry for tea, taking Jerry Tiggy tigtig puddy to the vet for his post op check up, gonna sort the kids and hubbs out and then I think it will be an early night.

Today I am meal planning and shopping and including planning food for a weekend away with a group of kids this weekend - hard work. Lol.

Sitting under the ceiling fan eating All-Bran in my underwear *seriously* :D

Ok where in Lancashire is it warm enough to do that:eek:

Working today; Some of you may know my cat died recently, & I've ordered a lovely printed collage which has arrived at work so I'll be putting that up later & I'm making my nieces prom dress I'm hoping I'll get quiet a bit done tonight as I've measured & re-measured her ;)

I have just finished my favourite summertime job. Skimming the leaves off the top of the pool with a net whilst stark naked and jumping in the pool each time I am too hot.

That is after feeding animals,mucking out, cleaning the house and having lunch.......

Now need to stuff my marrow !!!

Happy Holidays said:
Ok where in Lancashire is it warm enough to do that:eek:

Working today; Some of you may know my cat died recently, & I've ordered a lovely printed collage which has arrived at work so I'll be putting that up later & I'm making my nieces prom dress I'm hoping I'll get quiet a bit done tonight as I've measured & re-measured her ;)

Lol Michelle, I live in Wigan and it's boiling today xx

I went to SW class this morning, popped to ASDA for a few essentials then home to catch up on housework as its my day off.

Picking DS up from school at 3:45pm, doing the usual tea/bath/dishes routine then going walking with my friend about 6ish tonight before coming home, going in shower, having dinner and getting bags packed for work, childcare in the morning! x

I went to work this morning till 1 , im a cook in a nursery so been pretty busy. Hometime i couldnt wait to get out that kitchen door as its been red hot. Showered then old clothes on to see to my garden. Growing some lovely veg and just had a lovely salad sarnie made with lettuce out the garden. Tonight will go for a nice walk over the field and settle down for a nice curry with rice and some banana icecream made from a recipe i got from this site lol its lush, then early night as up at 6. 30

Back